chapter 15

alecs better.

wahoo....

wasnt so happy to hear that i was injured and went missing...

and now wont let me out of his sight, weather im little or not.

 part of me doesnt mind that.

ive missed him...

right now were waiting for magnus to be done with his meeting with aldertree.

hiding raj as alec wasnt such a good idea theroretically.

"how did you get that cut on your face?" alec asks me. its niot just a scar,

i think it looks badass but alec not so much.

makes me confused since my healing rune didnt make it disappear....

"umm..jumped off the edge of a pirate ship."  i say happily swinging around on the chair im sat on.

if you couldnt tell im still little.

changed into a white shirt and a pair of dark grey jeans, with a deep purple zip up hoddie on.

"my turn" i say looking at him. he nods crossing his arms looking at me,."whaats your favourite colour?" i ask him making him chcukle.

"red"he says making me frown.

"i thought it would be black." i say confused. he laughs walking and picking me up sitting me on his hip grabbing bunny who i had taken from magnus's.

"whys that kiddo?" he asks walking threw the insitue.

"because your whole wardrobe is black....all your clothes are black." i tell him amazed making him laugh.

he goes to reply when i see magnus over his shoulder approaching making me mile.

alec with a confused look, stares at me since im grining looking behind him. he turns around notcing magnus approaching us.

"How'd it go with Aldertree?" alec asks the moemtn magnus reaches us.

"Well, the man didn't disappoint. In his own charming, inimitable way, he informed me that I will indeed be punished, but the form of punishment is yet to be decided."amgnus speaks as they continue to walk threw the instiute.

"being punished sucks huh?" i ask smirking at them smiling at my own joke.

both of them look at me with their eyebrows raised making me lean against alec smiling innocently.

"All for trying to save my life."alec says smiling at amgnus ruffiling my hair making me pout.

 its now left down it being all wavy since it was in braid.

"Jace may have been the one who pulled me out, but I did feel you there both of you." alec speaks smiling looking between us making me blush." And it did make a difference. So... Thank you." he says making me lean and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you for not dying on me." magnus says making me look at him.

"way to put a downer on the cute conversation magnus" i say passing him bunny to hold since i dont want to hold him.

"okay smartass"alec says tilting me upside down making me squeal.

giggiling with my face going red they both laugh as alec lifts me up to sit back the right way up.

"how is Jace?"magnus asks a small smile on his face as he waches me turn and catch my breath back,.

"He won't be gone long. Once his hand touches the Soul-Sword, the truth will come out... And prove that he's never been on Valentine's side."alec explaisn to magnus brushing my hair away from my face.