ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ

age- 4

♥︎
*Scarlett's pov*

It's currently 10am and y/n is suprisingly still asleep. She is normally up and awake at 8:30 the latest. I walk upstairs to wake her up and we were just gonna have a fun day and meet Lizzie today. I walk into her room to her all cuddled up with the blanket and teddy. I sit on the bed beside her and gently stoke her hair. "y/n baby it's time to wake up". She whines and turns over facing away from me. "please y/n we can meet Auntie Lizzie and go to the park and all sorts of fun stuff" i say trying to persuade her. She just wines again. I end up just picking her up and taking her down stairs. I sit her in her chair and start cutting up some fruit for her. "Are you tried sweetheart" i ask her as she is still half asleep. She just nods her head, today is gonna be one of those days were she is not the vibe.

After she has finished her fruit i her take upstairs to get ready. I pick out somthing warm for her to wear as it is freezing outside. I pick out some leggings and a long sleeve t-shirt with a jacket. "y/n babe come get changed" i shout as she is playing with her toys. She walks over and looks at her outfit before making her decision "no" she says. "no what" "no, i want dress" she says stomping her foot. "hun you cant wear a dress it's freezing outside" "noooooo" she whines. "i wanna dress" she says walking over to her wardrobe. She picks out a pretty pink dress. "i want this" she asks. "y/n as petty as it looks i can't let you wear it, it is so cold outside you'll end up sick baby". "NO" she shouts. "y/n put the dress back and come get changed" i say sternly. "NO I WANNA DRESS" she says stomping her foot. "y/n just come over her and get changed before i get really annoyed at you, please" i say trying to keep my cool. She throws the dress down and walks over to me. "hey! we don't throw things y/n!" i tell her. She just starts to cry and whine about the dress. I finally get to change her which takes a while as she wouldn't stop shouting about the dress. "come on let's go to the park" i say picking her up. "Aunt Lizzie" she mumbles. "yes baby aunt Lizzie is gonna meet us at the park" i explain to her. We sit down at the front door and put our shoes on. "come on then" i say while lifting her up again and walking out the door.

After we walked to the park we waited on a bench for Lizzie to come. Y/n jumped off the bench and pointed over the the playground. "park! park!" she squealed. "baby we have to wait till Lizzie gets here" i laugh. "no i wanna go to the park" she said, i could tell she was getting annoying and today was gonna be a day full of tantrums. I lift her onto my lap and move hair out of her face. "baby please just wait a bit Lizzie is meeting us here and then we will go to the park". Y/n nods slowly before lying her head down on my chest playing with my hair.

A few mintues later Lizzie arrives. Y/n jumps over to give Lizzie a hug before coming back over to me. "park now park" she shouts grabbing my hand. "okay come on then" i say walking over also catching up with Lizzie.

Me and Lizzie sit on a bench right opposite the park so we can see y/n in sight. Me and Lizzie are just catching up on things while watching y/n play. "so how was this morning" Lizzie asks me. "well it was a rollercoaster, y/n slept till 10am and was still tired and wouldn't wake up. It took a while for her to get changed becasue she wanted a dress but it's freezing so i said no so she threw a small tantrum i can tell today there's gonna be more" i say to Lizzie. "That sound stressful scar, but don't worry i'll be with you today" i smile while Lizzie says that i'm lucky to have her as my best friend. It's been about an hour and i call y/n over. She walks over "ducks ducks" she says pointing over to the pond. "come on then let's go see some ducks" i say grabbing her hand while she grabs Lizzie's other hand.

We stand beside y/n while she technically speaks to the ducks. She's literally having a conversation with them. Me and Lizzie look at each other in awe and start laughing.