13

the silence is unbearable, and Harry would rather be hearing Louis ramble about stupid stuff that doesn't make sense.

"so , have you found a suit, my dear?" Kris asks with a smile, the Botox wiping off all of her wrinkles. Harry groans, he just can't escape this fucking situation, can he?

"my closet is full of nothing but suits" Harry shortly answers, not really Caring about manners when all he wants is to just get out of here.

Kris slowly rests her fork down on her plate "you're not going to buy one?"

"I don't know" Harry shrugs and sips on his coffee, not looking at anyone but the giant glass wall they have at the castle.

"what does that mean?" Kendall hisses and punches Harry in his shoulder , jokingly, but it was rather painful.

"how about we have breakfast in peace and then you can talk about this later?" Alex says, gesturing with his hands, and Harry couldn't be more thankful for his stupid best friend.

"breakfast was lovely, I need to get to work now though" Harry stands up and takes his coat, that was resting on the back of his chair, in hand and walks upstairs, not waiting for a reply.

he closes the door and flops on his chair, sighing. of fucking course, the door opens within a second and Kendall walks in.

"hey baby" she smiles. Harry let's it slide this time.

"hi" he shortly replies and closes his eyes, not really wanting to talk anyways. When she just silently stand there, Harry opens his eyes with furrowed brows and glares at her.

"can I help you?" He coldly asks and she sits on the bed, smiling shyly as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"no, you're just really pretty" she compliments and harry gapes at her. Is he supposed to thank her? He doesn't know what he should do.

"anyways, I wanted to talk to you about something" Kendall starts.

"and what can that be?"

"I saw Tomlinson walking out of your room today at 6am, why was he there" Kendall asks. Harry wants to scream at her to leave.

"was telling him something" Harry looks at her coldly. She scowls.

"what were you telling him?" She presses even more. "I believe this is none of your business" Harry stands up from his desk and crosses his arms over his broad chest.

"Harry, we're about to get married-" Harry might throw up. "-so we're supposed to tell each other everything."

"Kendall, I'm really not in the mood for this" he groans out and she rolls her eyes but stands up from the bed and opens the door before walking out, making sure to slam the door with all of her will power.

Harry falls back on the desk and rubs his temples, cursing the growing headache he already feels in his skull.

he then hears another knock.

"come in" he harshly says, completely regretting his attitude when Louis walks in, a little scared.

"Louis, something wrong?" He stands up and makes his way to the smaller boy.

"Yeah, the king wants you in his room now" he informs and Harry nods. He secretly wants to run away and never see his father again, but that's not happening anytime soon.

he walks downstairs to his father's room and knocks, mentally preparing himself. When he hears a "come in" he opens the door and walks in.

his father is sitting there , eyebrows angrily furrowed, lips stretched into a frown, eyes set in his desk coldly.

Harry closes the door behind him and sits on the chair infront of his father's desk.

"you said you wanted to see me" Harry nervously bounces his leg up and down as he waits for his father to snap out of his statue-like phase.

"tell me son, where were you yesterday?"

Harry's heart leaps in his throat. "where would I be?" He smiles slightly. He would be lying if he said he didn't feel scared when his father adverted his gaze from the desk to his face, eyes coldly running over Harry's features.

"I asked you a question." Des repeats.

"I was outside, I needed fresh air" Harry says. It's not a half lie, okay maybe it is, he mostly went out to spend time with Louis but who cares.

"And Kendall reporting seeing Tomlinson walking out of your room. What is happening to you?" His father raises his voice.

"Okay let me explain!" Harry cuts him off before he starts yelling stuff that he'll deeply regret later.

"I went out for fresh air, Louis was awake, we chatted for a bit, then I went to my room to get ready and called Louis in to help me with something" he says , half lying but he'd do anything to save his ass.

"He's a maid, Harry." Des says. Harry scowls.

"he's a person, father."

Des seems shocked at Harry talking back to him after all these years.

"you're talking back" Des grumbles and Harry sighs.

"And you're being unfair to the maids who work here, now if you will, I have to go" Harry stands up and walks out of the room , not waiting for a reply.