rei

                               THE COURTHOUSE stood against the sun, the shadow it cast running along the road and sidewalk

                               THE COURTHOUSE stood against the sun, the shadow it cast running along the road and sidewalk. Two young adults stood at the steps, heading up further. The wind was cool, the beginnings of winter starting to show. It was only late November, over a year that the young girl had been in the country. Her family was left at a hotel in the rich area of Tokyo, people were placed there to watch over them.

She wore a simple grey dress pants and a white button up. Her face was devoid of any make-up, her hands stained with scars from open knuckle wounds. Clutched in them was a folder, filled to the brim with important documents that was needed for what she was about to do. She pushed open the door, the weight heavy from the thick glass.

"You sure you want to do this?" The man beside her asked, his foreign face a contrast to the citizens that were passing by.

She kept quiet, her face not giving way to the emotions she felt walking up to the front desk reception. She quietly asked for what she needed in a foreign tongue. The man looked to the side, his irritation showing when she didn't answer his question. The lady at the desk smiled at her, telling her to go wait while she got the paperwork needed. They both turned, walking towards everyone else waiting for their issues to be resolved.

"This is my home now," The girl began, turning to look at her brother who sat with his arms crossed. "My actions lead me here."

"Milan, your actions were justified! You do not need to entertain this anymore."

"You weren't there, Theodore," The girl talked quietly, not wanting to get the attention of the others around them. "What I did...was more than what you think." Theodore watched as his sister framed her face with the light brown color of her hair.

"I killed the leader, sure...but I killed so many other...because I liked it." She whispered. Theodore snapped his head towards her, waiting for her to elaborate more.

"You remember when Peaky Blinders came out?" She asked, as she leaned back. "I was always so fascinated with how the inner workings of a gang worked. Being in that prison, it was much different than the gang from 1920. Girls were treated like dirt on earth. I wanted to end all those bastards who dared to touch me. It brought me so much joy."

The lady at the front desk came back, her smile on display as she handed Milan a clipboard with some sheets of papers. As Milan sat back down, she handed her brother the folder of documents. Her fingers did quick and neat work on the paper, the questions going answered. Theodore had no idea what was being asked or even written down. He admired his sister for being able to learn things so quickly, having only a little over a year to learn Japanese showed her prowess to learn what was needed.

"I asked them who wanted to go against me. They tried. I shot before they had the chance to step forward." The last question was left, everything else answered swiftly, as if she had planned what she was going to say.

"So many men fell to the floor." He grip tighten on the plastic. "They...feared me. It was exhilarating."

"The knelt like the dogs they were. To see men such as those on the floor, begging for mercy, it made me want to avenge all those who couldn't stop what happened to them." Sitting up from her hunched position to write on the paper, she rested her hand for a bit. "Done was the girl who left school because she hated people. She realized hating them brought her to this. I want that girl to revel in the power she holds now."

"What did you choose?"

"Mayumi Anzai." She answered. Milan gathered her things once again and stood up to turn in the paper and the rest of her documents.

"Sounds scary."

"That's the point." She smirked.

Theo went to take a seat, while his sister conversed with the native women at the desk. The process was too much to handle and having it be in another language was not in Theodore's capacity. It was a bit before his sister came to sit next to her brother, her back leaning further back.

"Theodore, I want you to do something for me." The man looked at his younger sister. "I want to expand more." His eyebrows frowned.

"When you, and everyone else go back home, I want you to find his friends and companions. I want my army to grow. I want my kingdom to be the biggest." Milan said, looking down at the ring that sat on her finger.

It was newly polished. Any speck or stain that was left on it had vanished from sight. Bodily fluids that had managed to creep into the small little spaces and cracks between diamonds now disintegrated into the space that was the void. Nothing remain of what happened a couple months ago.

"Your kingdom?" Theodore laughed. "You usurped it."

Milan looked at him with empty eyes but a large grin on her face. "And I don't plan on letting anyone else take it."

"You're a smart man, Theodore. That's why I want you to run things back home. Besides I know we can earn more money by fixing a horse race. The Blinders did it just fine." Milan laughed. Theo chuckled, their eyes quickly going back to what the topic was about. "This isn't for the faint of heart, but I know you would help me out without word. I trust you to follow me."

Theodore nodded his head and fiddled with his fingers. "I want to create a world where those who are weak, are picked up by those who are stronger. The syndicate that is the organization of crime will be met tenfold by it's twin." Milan's face was content, satisfactory almost. "Izanami is the goddess of creation and death. I plan on creating a bigger...better crime organization. One where fear is instilled in those who do wrong and bring joy to those who suffer from it."

"I want the world to know who Izanami is. Just like the Peaky Blinders, like Scarface. I want to go down in history."

" welcome to the end of eras "

Emperors New Clothes
Panic! At the Disco

" mortal kings are ruling castles welcome to my world of fun "