Chapter 27 (Curse from Troll)

When Troll snapped his head on left side, he saw 2 maids and one guy. First maid had blue hair, second maid had pink hair and last one was black haired guy. All of them had high negative energy which made troll's smile even more creepier.

Troll: [...]

They were confused and shocked too, because they saw this creepy type of witch cultist for the first time.

Troll: [Hey, there!]

Pink haired maid charged her wind magic against troll but before it hit Troll, he disappeared in the air.

Blue haired maid: where did he go!?

Troll appeared behind blue haired maid and he said.

Troll: [don't you know how to greet a new pal?]

Pink haired maid: REM BEHIND YOU!

Pink haired maid tried to use wind magic again but before she swinged her hand, Troll grabbed her head instantly and he threw her away with force which caused her to break the wall of the random house.

???: RAM!

Rem: SISTER!

Blue haired maid tried to swing her spiky chain ball at Troll but Troll broke his own spine and dodged the swing. After that he distorted the spine and it got healed instantly.

Troll: [what's the matter? Can't swing any faster?]

???: Take this!

The black haired guy attempted to attack Troll from behind but troll instantly switched places with Rem which left blue haired maid confused for a second. Black haired guy stopped attack in time and he let his guard down. That was the moment when troll quickly grabbed Rem's legs and swinged her at the black haired guy. The kid flew few meters away and got crashed at the wall. Rem tried to get free from Troll's grip but she couldn't.

Rem: SUBARU-KUN!

Troll: [hahah, nice shot!]

After that Troll slammed Rem's head on the ground repeatedly. Rem was trying to use something but Troll wasn't giving her the time for using the spell. Troll slammed her head on the ground 20 times. After that, he pierced her shoulder with his hand.

Troll: [let's just say, this is a payback from the vengeful versions of that boy who died by your hands.]

Unexpectedly for troll, horn started to appear from blue haired maid's forehead but troll quickly broke it without thinking. Troll grabbed her on the throat and looked her in the eyes.

Troll: [You couldn't even protect your sister's horn from them, what a shame. Now you lost one too. Oh noooooo!]

Rem's eyes widened from shock and anger, she was filled with hatred but it didn't helped.

Rem: AL H-

Troll quickly slammed her head against the wall and then he slammed her on the ground again.

Troll: [I'll be honest with you. you are weak.]

Rem: stop...

Troll: [let's start from the moment when one of them cut the horn of your sister. Your sister's attention was on you. Why did you got her attention in the first place? You are just like a living bait. {That was the main reason of why she is without horn right now.} One of negative memories in your mind.]

Rem: STOP IT!

Tears of regret and rage started to form on her eyes. Troll then Pierced his hands in her leg which made her feel even more pain.