⭒ ꪶꫀꪮ ⭒

ડꪗꪑ᥇ꪮꪶ ⭒ the lion

𝕣ꪊꪶⅈꪀᧁ ρꪶꪖꪀꫀ𝕥 ⭒ the sun

ꫝꪮꪊડꫀ 𝕣ꪊꪶꫀᦔ ⭒ fifth

ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀ𝕥 ⭒ fire

ꪑꪮᦔꫀ ⭒ fixed

𝕜ꫀꪗ᭙ꪮ𝕣ᦔ ⭒ "creating"

ડρꫀᥴⅈᠻⅈꫀᦔ ⅈꪀᠻꪮ ⭒ Leos are likely to express themselves in creative, dramatic and assertive ways. Leos have great energy, courage, and honesty. They are likely to be a bit self-confident and maybe even a bit self-indulgent as they expect to be the center of attention, and often are. They also possess integrity, determination, and are natural leaders.

ꪖᦔꪜⅈᥴꫀ ⭒ take time to point out the good in you. realize how much you bring to the table instead of second-guessing your capabilities.

ડꪮꪀᧁ ⭒ Finesse - Bruno Mars

ᥴꫀꪶꫀ᥇𝕣ⅈ𝕥ꪗ ⭒ Jennifer Lopez

ꪗꪮꪊ𝕣 ᥇ꫀꪖꪊ𝕥ꪗ ⭒ mysterious

ꪖꫀડ𝕥ꫝꫀ𝕥ⅈᥴ ⭒ confident in what they do, kill them with kindness, high ponytails, probably wants to visit paris once, not afraid to tell the truth, in love with cute animals, the one to lift others up, good at teamwork, the warm feeling of summer, lioness crowns rising above chatting heads, strolling ahead of the crowd with dust following their step, swelling each obstacle into a sold out event, neon tales standing out against the dull, theatre/drama kids, loud drunks, enthusiastic bear hugs, gold jewellery, leading the pack, grins that are a mixture of mischievous and sinister, eye catching outfits, temporary tattoos, dancers/musicians/painters (artists in general), a flair for the dramatic, flirtatiously winking at strangers, sunflowers.

ꪖꫀડ𝕥ꫝꫀ𝕥ⅈᥴ ⭒ confident in what they do,   kill them with kindness,   high ponytails,   probably wants to visit paris once,   not afraid to tell the truth,   in love with cute animals,  the one to lift others up,   good at teamwork,   the warm fee...

ꪑꪮ𝕥𝕥ꪮ ⭒ "I want."

𝕢ꪊꪮ𝕥ꫀ ⭒ "I am destroying myself so other people can't and it's the worst kind of control but it's the only form I know."

𝕢ꪊꫀડ𝕥ⅈꪮꪀડ ⭒ How do you remain so positive in the most unfortunate circumstances?