VI

❥I woke up to a bitch feeling like she was about to puke her guts out

I woke up to a bitch feeling like she was about to puke her guts out. I sat up fast as hell running to the bathroom and letting that bitch go.

I knew my hangover was gone be bad. "Ohh fuck." I groan coughing up everywhere. "Aye drink this.." Melo said tiredly and leans down giving me water.

"Thank you.." I said and started chugging that bitch. "Aye..slow down." He laughed a little and pulled the bottle from me.
I felt more coming.

I let more out and my God. "Ah, shit.." Melo made a face. "Fuck off!" I rested my head on my arm. "Why are you yelling?" Melo smacks his lips. "Cause..you act like you ain't never-" I started but karma bit me in the ass and more just kept coming.

✞"Damn Ally

"Damn Ally..how much did you drink baby?" I shook my head as she was puking. "I had like 6 shots Zo.." She whines and sat up.

"You know you can't even get past 4 shots." I laughed and wipe her mouth. "Fuck off." She huffed.

"We gotta go to Mya's place to decorate her shit with Christmas things," I said and she nods. "Mhmm. Zo I can't even get up from the ground." She huffed.

"Well if you didn't drink." I shook my head. She looks at me and rolled her eyes.

Man girls are moody as hell.

