XI

❥I laid down and looked out my window

I laid down and looked out my window. Melo left to go do something and everyone else was busy.

If anything I didn't have a lot of friends but them. I was overthinking about when Melo yelled in my face.

I've never seen that nigga so angry before I was scared honestly. Then my phone rings.

Ranae🥰 wants to FaceTime..

I pick it up. "Hey girl." she smiled into the phone. "Hi." I smiled back. "Are you busy today?" she asked and she was in her car.

"Not that I know of no why?" I ask her. "Wanna go to a club tonight? It starts in an hour and ends at like 12:30-1:30 so we can get all booed up."

She said and it honestly sounds like fun. Plus I haven't been out in forever. "Yeah I'm down I'll send you my address," I said and we said bye.

Let's get dressed.
-
"Don't mess with my man!" I sang putting on my shorts. "Ima be the one to bring it to ya!" I sang louder.

This song was my shit. "Don't mess with my girl! Ima be the one to bring it to ya!" I smiled at myself in the mirror.

"Mya!!" I hear Melo and I instantly became confused. I turn my music off and Melo opens the door.

"Where are you going?" he looks at me up and down. "I'm going out tonight dip," I said and walked past him.

"With?" he asked again. "My boyfriend." I joked. "Huh?! Boyfriend?!" He looks at me. "Nigga I'm kidding. I'm going with Ranae." I laughed.

"Man.." he shook his head. I put my shoes on. "You can't go out with yo ass showing." Melo covers me up with his hoodie.

"Melo stop." I laughed. "I'm serious Mya you ain't goin out like that I'm tellin' yo ass right now." he started.

"You act like a nigga gone ask to fuck and I'm gonna automatically say yes." I glare at him. "Would you?" he raised his eyebrows.

"You're so dumb." I laughed and went back to the bathroom and did my makeup. Melo follows me and sat on the counter.

"I have a game soon," he said looking at me. "When?" I look at him. "Uhh on Monday," he said and I nod.

"I got it." I smile at him and finish my makeup.
-
I was done with my makeup and Ranae was on her way. Melo had a few of his friends over since I was leaving and I didn't have an issue with it.

I walk out of my room since I was bout to leave. "Melo," I call for him over the loud music. He looks up and got up walking to me.

"You bout to dip?" he asked and I nodded. "Be safe. Text me." he kisses me. Ohhhhh.

"I will," I said and he hugs me and let me out the door.
-

Sorry for da short chapter but aye one of my viewers dm'd me and gave me an idea for another love on the brain book 👀!! Aye y'all might get anotha one😏.

Fuckidy fuck misspelling on my dead cat.