XV

-"Yo

-
"Yo.." I heard Melo and he shook me a little. I did not feel like waking up.

"Mya." he shook me again. "Damn Melo what?" I groan turning to look at him. "You down to go out to eat? A nigga hungry," he said rubbing my legs.

"Boy, you woke me up for that?" I smacked my lips. "Duh. I know you was gone wake up late," he said getting back in the bed with me.

"Yeah..whatever," I said and he laid on my stomach and put his hands in my shirt. I sighed and closed my eyes again.
-
Filthy. Just..filthy.
-
I groan a bit feeling kissing around my neck. I open my eyes and Melo was all up on me.

I moan softly feeling him find my sweet spot on my neck. He moved from my neck and he licks his lips.

I look at him and he pulls his shirt off. I sat up and took my shirt off too. "lay on yo stomach baby.." He said lowly and I turn on my stomach.

A bitches back was already arched. I close my eyes and bit my lip. He pulls down my sweats and everything else. I could hear him groan.

I could hear Melo move behind me.

"gimme yo hands.." Melo spoke lowly and I gave him my hands. He holds them from the back and I moan feeling him enter me slowly.

(Man what.)

"fuck.." I moan. He starts going faster and he starts moaning. "damn baby.." I close my eyes moaning more. "throw that shit back.." Melo said and he stops and I started moving myself.

"yeah..just like that." He guides me a lil. "oh fuck Melo." I whine and he starts getting more aggressive.

"fuck!" I moan loudly grabbing at Melo's hand. "take that shit." Melo groans pounding my shit. The room was filled with our skin clapping and our moans and dirty talk.

"you do me so good baby.." I said moaning in the sheets. "Yeah?" He said and stops letting my hands go. "mhm.." I hum as he turns me on my back.

"you fine as fuck.." Melo said licking his lips. "I love you.." Melo said leaning down kissing me. "I love you too.." I said softly and kiss him again. He bit his lip and kissed down and made it down to my thighs.

I bit my lips putting my hands in his hair. He starts putting his mouth to work and my god. "ohh shit.." I moan and arch my back a little.

I hum and rolled my hips on his mouth. He moans causing vibrations move through out my body. "Oh Melo.." I moan softly.

"right there.." I whine and look down at him. He looks at me and I throw my head back. "ouu fuck!" I moan and my back arched off the bed. "I'm close Melo.." I whine.