XX

-Me and Gelo stayed with Zo for the night because that shit was fucking crazy

-
Me and Gelo stayed with Zo for the night because that shit was fucking crazy. I went downstairs to start cooking breakfast but they had nothing to cook it.

"What kinda fucking nigga don't have- nothing." I sighed and went upstairs to Gelo still sleeping.

"G. Wake up baby." I shook him. "Why? Baby, it's like 7 in the morning." he groans. "Cause I wanna cook. So either come with me or help Zo get his shit together so he's not moody all day." I said and he sighed.

"I'll stay." he said and I nodded. "I love you." he said and I lean down kissing him. "I love you more." I smiled and grab my keys and stuff and went to my car.
-

-"You act like he fucking lied about it!" Melo yelled at me

-
"You act like he fucking lied about it!" Melo yelled at me. "I didn't say that he did! You're not fucking listening to me! Fuck Melo who the fuck are you gonna fucking believe? Either Ally or your brother. Make your fucking mind up!"

I looked at him and he looked at me back. "Melo I'm not gonna let this breakup ruin us. We have all known each other for a long ass time and now everything is falling apart because of Denise." I shook my head.

"But then again your brother cheated on Ally before." I rolled my eyes. "Stop fucking talking about him like you grew up with him or something." Melo grew an attitude.

"You don't know shit about him. You're just a side character to our lives." he said and got up. I frowned my eyebrows cause what he said hurt.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I tilted my head. "Nothing Mya." he shook his head sitting on the couch.

"Why would you even say that?" I stood next to the couch. "Cause you need to get facts through that thick ass head. Baby, I love you but sometimes you need to be told the truth." he looked at me and he frowned a little.

"There's a lot of shit to get through your head too." I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.
-