Chapter 22: Wow...? (2)

After 'Kurai' woke up,

"Nyahahaha! I, Kurai, am so powerful!"

Neji was busy rubbing his temples.

Kurai was bigger than before. Not at the size of a Tiger or a Lion, but still at least 2x bigger than before.

To compare, previously she was a cute fluffy black-furred kitten with round golden eyes. She looked small, her body was soft and she was something anybody would want to protect.

[Image Here]

From that, she was now this: Her fur was still black, but her body was double the size of before. With a mixture of gold and red pupil-less eyes, her gaze was extremely sharp. Her face was masculine for a cat as it looked sharper with her straight ears.

There was a red circle on her forehead with a red circle that faded to the top with a three-pronged tree placed on the lower part of the circle. Finally, an orangish ring was floating behind her head like a proper deity.

[Image Here]

But her larger body wasn't the problem, far from that

But her larger body wasn't the problem, far from that. In fact, he liked the way she looked, she was so gorgeous right now. The problem was-

"Papa, Papa, do you see this?!" Kurai talked using her mouth, her vocal cords. "Kurai can throw fire from her mouth!"

A ball of fire left her mouth and hit the sofa a little far from the bed. Luckily, as soon as the sofa caught fire, the fire sprinkler sprayed water over it.

The problem was, she was too enthusiastic and was burning the whole penthouse down.

"Papa! Pap-"