Chapter 30: Something is Wrong (2)

If you want to read 20+ more chapters in advance, go here:

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 30: Something is Wrong (2)

"Son,"

Mom's hands rested on my shoulder as she stared into my eyes with a serious look on her face.

"If someone annoys you, doesn't matter what their gender is, just bash their head in the concrete wall, get me?"

"..."

"Don't worry about the principal or anything, I will manage that old piece of shit. Just do whatever you want in school, okay?"

"..."

"Fuu… Gara," Dad facepalmed and rubbed his temples. "You shouldn't tell the kids that. You should instead tell him to hold back. With his quirk, he might accidentally kill someone if he follows your advice."

Gara hmphed. "Shut up. My son is the most precious thing in the world. If some kid dares to antagonise him, they should get sense beaten in their head."

"..."

This woman… Why is she so lovely? Haiyaah.

I hugged her abruptly and kissed her cheeks. "I would be okay Mom, don't worry."

The hug lasted a minute before I drew my face back. "Anyhow, it's getting late. Since it's the first day, I shouldn't be late."

Seeing her smile, I turned around and ran towards the car. Before entering, I turned around and gave her a wave before entering the back of the car where Nejire was sitting.

Seeing me come, Nejire avoided eye contact and moved to the corner of the seat, but I can't let her be like this, can I?

I closed the door and jumped towards her, hugging her softly while she yelped.

"Nee-chan!" I rubbed my cheeks with her, as her body stiffened.

I heard the driver, Kimi's, try to suppress her laugh as the car started moving.

Ignoring Kimi, I threw my hands around Nejire's shoulder and hugged her side.

"I've noticed, you've been acting weird – any problem you're facing?"

I leaned my head towards her ear and muttered, "Is it that time of the month-"

*Smack*

Interrupting me, a slap fell on my head, causing me to chuckle.

"S- shut up! It's not that!" She glared at me and threw my hands away from her shoulder.

Well, the mood is lightened now.

I leaned back on the seat and put my hands behind my head.

"Anyway, if it's not that – don't act shy. It doesn't suit you."

“Hmph!”