Chapter 18: The Chaotix quest (Arc 2)

It was the middle of the night as we look over at the castle where Hood is ruling as we see of his dark Legion troops patrolling on top of the walls and on the ground, outside of the wall to make sure no intruders to even get near the castle.

One dark Legion guard yawns before he gets knocked out by Bow's arrows and which we see him on a tree branch as he fire another arrow that is tied up rop as it hits on the wall and he, the Mercain Freedom fighters, Team Chaotix's, Y/n and Whisper slide to one rope to the other and once at the other side Vector use his strength to pull apart the metal bars and once that they enter the castle.

They walk through the sewer and once they stop at a sewer lid Bow gose up and open the lid a bit and peek around.

Bow: (whisper) All clear.

He place the lid next to him and he and the rest exit out of the sewer and make their way to the church with Friar closing up the lid and Espio taking out more guards that were in their way along with Whisper.

Once that they arrive to the church and they enter inside and once inside Y/n sighs in relief and says.

Y/n: Looks like this Hood guy ain't gonna notice we are in his castle.

Munch: Probably not jinx that kid, remember he found a few of these entrances so he might know we are here. (Smirk) But that's what we want him to know.

Whisper: (whisper) And are you sure this entrance isn't blocked or a trap?

Bow: Do not fear, this entrance is completely safe and even if he knows, now way he can't tell which one.

Vector: So you guys go and find your friends whike we find the computer room.

Bow: Agree, let us continue.

Bow opens the secret trap down and they head down to the tunnel and they make their walk through the tunnel.

Y/n: So Whisper I was wondering where you get that weapon?

Whsiper: (whisper) You mean this rifle?

Y/n: Yeah looks cool, what dose it do?

Whisper: (whisper) I can change it into anything I want judging by the Wisp I'm using.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow that's cool, who made that for you?

Whisper:...........

Y/n: Whisper?

Whisper: (whisper) B-Best I'll tell you for another time.

Y/n: Oh um okay?

Y/n: (thought) She looks upset for some reason. It feels like she saw something awful but it's next not to ask her.

They stop to see three tunnels and they need to pick which one.

Thorn: So which way we go now?

Bow: I believe we bave to split up.

Vector: Right. Y/n, you and Whisped will take the middle, we go to the left while Bow and the rest will go right.

Y/n: Right. Let's go Whisper.

She nods qnd each teams go through and once at the other side the cage behind them closes on them which they turn and see it's closed up tight.

Y/n: Damn it, he must have installed this here just to separate us.

Vector: Great, so much for returning back to the church.

Espio: There will be no point to go through, Hood knows we are here, it's best we take a Warp ring and-