ichi

                         LUNCH BREAKS were usually taken when people had nothing to do, and they had 30 minutes at the most

                         LUNCH BREAKS were usually taken when people had nothing to do, and they had 30 minutes at the most. At the club known as Diety, lunch breaks weren't common but they were still allowed if one of the workers needed them. They opened at 7 in the evening and closed at 3 in the morning sometimes. Most of them didn't feel the need to eat, but being up all night without a break was exhausting, so lunch breaks were still given. However, they were placed in the Red Light district, which meant there was hardly ever a time where no one was in. It was a common occurrence to have everyone take turns.

For the known owner of the club however, paperwork always had to be done; and she found it easier to finish that first. It was Friday, which meant she could spend her time going over her business and making arrangements where it was needed. She has finished with all that though, now she focused on making the lesson plans for her second grade class for the following week. It was a fun thing for her, paper work that is.

Music from downstairs kept her office from going quiet, the bass sometimes moving through the walls on a rather loud song. It was spacious, the back wall a one-way mirror that showcased the entire club. The room was often used for VIP or meetings with her and her subordinates. The club itself was her biggest. She bought it after saving up enough for it, now it's the one that gives her the most income. Not including the other methods.

The door opened, her second in command walked in, followed by a couple of others. Kenji Saiyama stood at 6 feet even. He was built tough, the last year doing well for him. He carried papers with him, quietly slipping them onto the woman's desk. She glanced at them, than decided to clean up her lesson plans. Easily picking them, she got comfortable and flickered through the pages.

"Four of our men dead? All in Asakusa?" Mayumi asked, her hand fiddling with the ring on her finger. Kenji went to take a seat in front of the desk, the other two standing behind him with their hands clasped together in front of them.

"Murder." Kenji stated. "Rather brutally too."

Mayumi rubbed her hand across her chin in thought. "My men don't fuck around. They know how to deal with their shit. What happened? I need more information." She scolded, her eyes set hard.

Kenji turned to one of the men behind them. He gave the other a nod, telling him it was okay to speak. "I heard it was two men." Mayumi turned to her subordinate to hear his story.

"Some people crossed with our men and argued over some of our girls out in Asakusa. Our men took the girls out before there could be an escalation. But we believe those men told a higher up. Those two men came to kill our men."

"Who are these men!? That doesn't give me anything!" Mayumi interrupted, her tone hard and eyes staring ahead.

"They said they might've been men from a new organization that's rising quickly." The partner answered.

She turned to him with a glare. "A new organization? For what? The pandas?"

Kenji rolled his eyes and turned to face his leader. "They call themselves Bonten. Seems as though they also like the name of a god."

Mayumi clicked her tongue and jolted back in her chair. "My concern isn't some kiddie gang wanting to take over Shibuya or Shinjuku. I have the entirety of Japan's crime organizations under my thumb. What I care about is them killing my men for silly spats. Especially about women. Men don't know how to handle their cocks." She turned to face the club in movement downstairs.

Kenji dismissed the two men before turning to the women. "That's not the issue Mayumi. The issue is who their executives are." She women quickly swivels her chair forward, her eyebrow raised waiting for the answer.

"A lot of men come from delinquent backgrounds. Most didn't even finish elementary. Back in the 2000s there were a lot of gangs going around. And a lot of people made names for themselves during this time."

"These people were already crazy in their youth, imagine what a few years behind bars would do if they got caught."

Mayumi rolled her eyes. "So who are they than?"

"You have the executives. Takeomi Akashi, Kokonoi Hajime, Haitani Ran and Rindou, and Mochizuku Kanji. Number 3 and Number 2, respectfully, are Kakucho and Sanzu Haruchiyo. Now the leader, is Manjirou Sano."

The women took a deep sigh, her hands folded together under her chin. "You knew them?" She asked her number 2.

"Everyone knew one or the other. Kokonoi was known as the man who knew how to handle his money. He was a part of the Black Dragons. The Haitani brothers were known in Roppongi. They are probably one of the most brutal. Mochizuku was popular too for a time, mostly for how hard headed he was, literally. As for Manjirou Sano, every delinquent knew him at one point. They called him the Invincible Mikey. Now that man, he really fell into the deep end."

"How did you find out this much on a gang that's only starting?"

"They're not exactly keeping quiet on what they're doing. They already have crooked cops under their orders." Mayumi made a face, the news coming as an irritation to her.

"They already got girls. One of our men messed with one and said they weren't exactly treated great. We believe they are going to get into human trafficking. Probably already are."

She crushed a paper on the desk, the flimsy thing tearing at the grip her nails had on it. "They want to bring that back?" Her knuckles turned white, her nostrils flaring in anger.

"I want you to find out who decides to fall under this, Bonten. Send in a mole if we need to. I want to make sure our girls and those under our protection don't find themselves in a confrontation with any of them. Sounds to me like their men are little snitches who go to cry to daddy."

"If all their men are like that the only issues to us are the higher ups. Everyone else are weak children who don't know what real crime is. Let's welcome them to Tokyo. If they want to play fine, but they will fall under my ruling. It's still my kingdom."

" you should've known better than to mess with harder "

Black Widow
Iggy Azalea feat Rita Ora

" that'll bring you to your knees praise jesus hallelujah "