𝟿 | ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ sᴇᴇ

"Yoohoo~ Long time no see Toga-chan!"  The whute haired girl slightly deadpans at her teacher's energetic child behaviour.

"Konbu." She greets back as Gojo made his way to his seat after that little reunion. It's been a few months since he sent her onto this solo mission, and needless to say, he really missed his student, and his black card.

"Now when I said I'm sending you alone, I didn't think you'd cut off everyone. Including me!" He childishly whined, not even mentioning the fact that Maki was pissed when she woke up and couldn't find Toga anywhere.

"Okaka."

"Yes I know I told you to be discreet but this is a bit too much." Gojo puts sugar in his coffee and stirred it, then he noticed the look his student was giving him.

" Gojo puts sugar in his coffee and stirred it, then he noticed the look his student was giving him

Yikes, I forgot Toga-chan doesn't like it when I question her decisions.

"Geez okay okay I'll stop." The blindfolded man raised his hands in defeat. Gojo's tone suddenly became serious. "So do you have it?"

Toga nodded and fished something from her pocket, a wooden box. She slides it across the table and Gojo took it, examining the contents inside seeing the familiar talisman. A smile made it's way to his lips.

"You're really reliable Toga-chan!" He beamed.

"Salmon."

"Now all we have to do is get Yuji-kun to eat this without the higher ups knowing." Gojo muttered.

Toga knew this was bad, and risky, especially if the higher ups find out. But she didn't really care about what they think, Gojo was the one who brought her in Jujutsu tech, therefore her loyalty lies to him.

"And speaking of Yuji-kun, you'll meet him soon. Don't worry."

"Okaka."

"No need to be sarcastic Toga-chan." He wiggled his index finger. "I'm quite hungry, do they sell anything other than coffee?"

"Mentaiko."

"You're right. This is a coffee shop."

• • •

"That's it. I'm calling for back up." Hakkai immediately fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed the first division's number.

"Wait no! Calm down!"

"Toga-chan's having a date with that guy!" Mitsuya scoffed at Takemitchy. He must say, this really was a new color for him to see. He was supposed to be the calm and vollected one, but now he's losing it.

"It's not even suspicious!" Takemitchy protested. "Wait....maybe it is a little bit--Aren't you guys supposed to be keeping her safe?"

"On it. Calling Mikey-kun." Hina whips out her phone as if she just heard nothing from Takemitchy. The boy deadpans as the strawberry haired girl puts two different phones on her ears.