28

Harry Styles

"Are you seriously smoking?" I asked Cleo, raising one eyebrow at her as she lit up her cigarette.

It took her about two minutes to manage to reach out her hand to grab the pack and the lighter from the nightstand, and of course, I didn't help.

I liked to see her struggling like this, she had no idea she was going to struggle much more. She actually hadn't moved from her spot in bed, lying on her stomach and just now propping herself up on her elbows so she could smoke.

It was around three a.m. and neither of us could sleep, for obvious reasons.

I was exhausted and so was she, but the adrenaline was still making my heart race and I was having a very hard time processing what the fuck had happened.

My mind was very full and I wasn't talking much... but the way Cleo was looking at me said it all.

I was sitting on the bed with my back against the headboard, and I had removed the collar and the handcuffs, letting them fall on the floor. I had deep cuts all around my wrists with dry blood on them, plus dark red bruises from all the struggle to get free.

What really sucked is that I dislocated my thumb in the wrong way, because when I tried to put it back I actually felt that I had broken it, and not only moved the bone.

Well, desperate times call for desperate measures... and I really did break my thumb to get out of those damn handcuffs because I couldn't take it anymore. I had to fuck her the way I wanted.

My stomach was still clenching every time I remembered what Cleo did... what I let her do.

Fuck me, I begged.

I actually begged several times and I had tears in my eyes because of the tension and frustration. This was the first fucking time I ever did something like this, I never allowed anyone to have so much power over me.

God, I was so conflicted.

Of course, I enjoyed some parts... especially the collar. I just knew my neck was all bruised because of it and it was a little fun, it made choking more intense.

Speaking of choking, I got carried away with Cleo.

The thin metal chain from the leash that I used to choke her had cut into her skin from how rough I'd been, and she had raw bruises and a few cuts on the sides of her neck. She didn't even bother to clean off the dry blood, she had a stupid smile on her lips.

I didn't know why she was smiling, she was the one who couldn't walk or sit... I made sure I fucked her ass hard enough to leave her like this for days.

That was going to be the first punishment.

The second punish was going to be a challenge for me too, but so fucking worth it. She had no idea what was waiting for her.

"I'd be smoking weed if you had any, I need to relax a bit before my body collapses." She said, inhaling some smoke and keeping her eyes on me. "I'm so tired but so alert. We should be asleep."

"I can't sleep right now." I sighed, looking down at my bruised thumb as I tried to move the bone again, but the pain and the way I couldn't move my finger at all was enough evidence that I truly broke it.

I had gone to the bathroom so I could change the bandage on my shoulder because it started bleeding again from all that happened, but I was too lazy to immobilize my thumb or get some ice. I didn't want to leave Cleo alone, too.

"How's your thumb?" She asked me with a smile and I arched my eyebrows at her. "You're insane... I'm surprised you didn't break the cuffs."

"I tried, in case you didn't see my wrists." I huffed, stretching my arms and folding them behind my head as I looked down at her. "You were expecting me to do something, weren't you?"