54.

Penelope.

Dave was ecstatic to see me once I walked through the doors. There was still a layer of snow covering everything outside, and my car hadn't even properly heated up in the time it took me to drive from Harry's place to my own house.

I'd had a bit of trouble driving up our slightly slanted driveway, my car continuously sliding down again. I had to make it a point to get some road salt so we were prepared for when it snowed again.

The warmth of my house felt cosy and made me feel happy immediately when I walked in, and even more so when Dave pushed a cup of hot coffee in my hands. I warmed my palms on the mug and joined my two roommates on the couch, seeing Liam here as well.

It was Saturday morning and I had made it a point to get home before noon, so I could make it up to Dave that I had spent the night before at Harry's.

We had slept in after a tiring and eventful evening, for multiple reasons. I had woken up a little before him so I could make some coffee in the kitchen, which Harry was less than pleased about. He looked grumpy and tired as he joined me in the kitchen, but he woke up rather quickly when I asked him if he wanted something for breakfast.

I hardly had time to register what he was up to as he hoisted me up on the kitchen counter, forced me to lay down on my back and then swung my legs over his shoulders. My underwear was quickly yanked off of my thighs before I felt his tongue on me.

Staring up at the ceiling of his kitchen, my fingers found his hair as he ate me out first thing in the morning. He harshly held my squirming hips down as I let out a raspy moans and whimpers from being sensitive so early in the day, as well as being sensitive from our fucking the night before.

His tongue was warm and wet as it dipped between my folds, licking up my arousal and circling my clit before he rolled his tongue over the nerves and sucked them between his lips. He got me dizzy in no time, letting his tongue and lips do all the magic. I loved it when he ate me out. Nothing really topped the feeling of having his tongue fucking me and it made me shudder just thinking about it.

He didn't let me cum though, earning him a glare when he suddenly pulled back before I reached my peak. He had a lazy smirk on his lips by then and I understood his intentions when he pushed his boxers down to free his hard length. Our mouths met in a messy kiss as I straightened up on the counter, locking my legs around him as he easily pushed inside of me.

Katie had been right, fucking on the counter was exceptional.

I had quickly gone to lean back on my palms to give Harry more space, holding onto my hips as he rolled his hips into me. The slapping of skin on skin sounded erotic in the room, yet I still felt like he kept it gentle. He fulfilled his promise of the evening before once more, fucking me slow and deep. So fucking deep. I could feel him everywhere.

It took me by surprise when he spat down on my clit and his thumb rubbed furious circles on it, helping me along. My eyes had glazed over when he tangled his other hand in my hair, helping me to sit upright and hold my face in front of his. He wanted to see me as I came, that much was clear. My thighs trembled as they were locked around his waist, and his thrusts turned sloppy and uneven as he was trying to keep his orgasm down for dear life, wanting me to cum first.

I did about four thrusts later, and the pulsating of my muscles around him, triggered Harry to release inside of me. He was crying out in sensitivity, roughly slamming forward as I held onto his shoulders and coaxed him through another massive orgasm. My back had scratch marks all over it but I couldn't care less.

And just like that, the bad memory of having a panic attack in the kitchen the night before, was replaced with an incredible, insanely hot, new memory. Of him fucking me on the counter.