Headed Home- The Motel

KHAOS POV

     After we ate, we order food for the PI and the prospect that sat with him. I also called Dad while we wait for it to be ready. "Hey Prez," I say when he answers. "Hey, Khaos. We heard from Pablo. Alejandro got the information this morning, he is made arrangements to head to New Orleans in two days. When he couldn't reach the PI, he asked Pablo for his men or associates near there to make sure she was still there. With help from Tech's buddy, Pablo's men faked her still being there. They told Alejandro that they could keep an eye on her till morning then they had to leave for The Keys. Pablo and his associates have a big deal going down in The Keys in two days. They are giving him a ride to New Orleans. The deal gives Pablo and his associates a reason to not look like they are against Alejandro and a reason not to help. The deal is with the Garcia cartel which means that Alejandro cannot go to the met and wait for help. It will be just Alejandro and his five remaining men. Once they find her missing and your note, they will head this way. Pablo figures they will try to get help before they get here. The Garcia cartel and Pablo along with their associates have already put out the word, if you want to keep business with them, no help for Alejandro. They are going to have him watched and make sure he heads our way. As much as the Garcia cartel wants revenge, as long as they get a couple of hits in when he is caught, they are fine with us taking care of the rest. Cherry deserves revenge and closure. They will let us know his movements and his numbers. He may be able to pick up some low-level help before here but nothing major. I still want you guys to remain vigilant and safe the rest of the way here. I have allies between here and there ready to help if needed. Ya'll still be here for breakfast tomorrow?" Mayhem asks. "Yeah, that's the plan. We just ate and are getting ready to head back to the motel for some sleep. We will leave here at 11 pm and be there around 9 am. We will watch and I will make sure everyone knows to report any suspicious activity or problems to you, so you can get us the nearest help. See you in the morning, Prez." I reply.

    "Everything okay?" Dagda asks on the walk back. "Yeah, Alejandro got the information the PI sent this morning. Pablo called and told Mayhem. His cartel and the Garcia cartel done sent out the word, not to help them or deal with them. Not only will they cut off your supply but pissing them off may result in other things being cut off. Alejandro and his five cronies will be dropped off in New Orleans in two days. Then he will find our message and since his own brother and Gracias cartel is going to be in The Keys, they plan to watch him. Make sure he comes our way and let us know of his movements and numbers. They just want a couple of hits in on him and we can take care of the rest. So, our plan is still to leave at 11 and be at the clubhouse around 9 in the morning. Here the food for your prospect and the PI. See you in a few hours, Dagda." I tell him as we arrive back at the motel.

    Cherry had been holding my hand and listening to the whole conversation. "Do you think the plan will work?" she asks as she pulls me into the room. "Yeah., I do. It helps that both cartel and their allies along with ours are willing to help. We need to get some rest before the last part of our trip." I reply. She nods in agreement, then bites her bottom lip giving me a sultry look. "So, what you're saying is that if I want to take advantage of you, big boy, I need to hurry so we can get some rest too?" she asks while rubbing up and down my chest. I smirk and nod at her. My dick is so hard I could hammer nails with it. Cherry slides her hand down my chest and rubs my cock through my jeans. I can feel the pre-cum leaking from the tip making a wet spot on my boxers. I pull her tightly against me, kissing her hard and deeply. I push my tongue past her lips, massaging hers with mine. I use my thumb and forefinger to tweak and massage her nipples through her shirt causing her to moan. I rub my hands down her body and under her shirt, pulling it up and off her. I toss it over into the corner, as I lick and kisses along her neck. I nip her collarbone making her gasp in pain and pleasure. I lick the spot to soothe it. Cherry has become a moaning mess t this point. I lick, kiss, and suck my way to her luxurious breast. I suck and lick her nipples through her lacey bra. "You taste divine, babe. I love your tits." I say as I cup and tweak them. She throws her head back and moans loudly. I go back to kissing her and shove my tongue back in her mouth, as I unbuttoned her pants and slip my hand into her panties. I run my finger through her sobbing wet folds. I find her hooded nub and rub small light circles over it. Cherry moans into my mouth and her body starts to vibrate. I know she is getting close to coming undone. I slam two fingers in her dripping wet hole while applying pressure against her clit with my thumb, causing her pussy to clamp down hard and massage my fingers through her orgasm. I keep finger fucking her and massaging her clit until she comes down from her first orgasm. I make quick work of the rest of her clothes and mine. I wrap my hands around her gripping her ass and she jumps up wrapping her legs around my waist. I know she can feel my throbbing cock against her soaked core. I slam her against the closest wall, causing her to moan. "Please fuck me, Khaos" she begs. I slam my cock all the way into her to the base. As I bottom out against her uterus, she screams out my name and cums again. I fuck her hard and fast making her claw my back. I can feel the scratches start to bleed, "Yeah babe, fucking bite and claw. Mark me as yours." I moan. Cherry just moans more as I fuck her harder and faster. Pistoning in and out of her sobbing wet pussy. When the pleasure becomes too much, as she hits her third orgasm, she bites me on the collarbone. My thrust becomes erratic and all over the place as I get closer to cumming. I thrust three more times ramming against her uterus. Then I roar out her name as ribbons of my semen shoot out of me into her wanton cunt. I hold her there with my cock still in her as we both come down off our release high. "Baby girl, your pussy is so tight and good, you made me see stars. Definitely good practice for a baby." I say with a smirk causing Cherry to laugh.

    "As much as I want to throw you down on that bed and fuck you some more, we need to rest some," I tell Cherry as I slid my cock out and lower her feet back to the ground. I can see some of our mixed fluids leak out and down her thighs. I know I should help her clean up but instead carry her to our bed. I lay her down as she sighs in contentment. I go into the bathroom and wash myself up and wet a washrag with warm water. I open Cherry's legs and clean her up. She is so sensitive still she gasps and shivers. I throw the rag back into the bathroom and cuddle up to Cherry. She sighs as I spoon her. We both fall into a blissful sleep.