chapter 94

A man showed up at the gate while Song Qinghan was cooking in the kitchen. Stood aside him was Wu Dahu. The man paused there with a reluctant face.

In the beginning it was a shock for Song Qinghan before he reacted, he clapped his hands as he figured out that the man with a gloomy face was actually Xiao Lin, and then he welcomed them with a bright smile, saying, “You must be Xiao Lin, right? My husband always talk about you.”

Beautiful, elegant and gentle, Song Qinghan was just like a fairy maiden with snow-white skin carrying a crying baby in arms. It was hard for anyone to nurse malice to such a fascinating figure. So Xiao Lin released his gloomy face, but he still got his tone a bit furious.

“What can he say about me? Nothing but something bad!”

Wu Dahu kept his mouth shut in silence because he hadn’t figured out the Song Qinghan’s intentions. His interruption might cause a disorder to Song Qinghan’s plan. If that really happened, then what he had done today would be just nothing.

Song Qinghan smiled and poured two cups of lemon tea for them. He picked up one of the cups and handed it over to Xiao Lin, saying directly, “You might have crushed on Xu Ziyu, am I right?”

With an utter shock, Xiao Lin was startled as he almost dropped the cup, he pretended to be calm, saying, “What the heck are you talking about? Don’t you try to ruin the Ziyu’s dignity.”

Thinking that it was Wu Dahu who told Song Qinghan about this, his gaze became quite strange. He never expected that Wu Dahu was someone seemingly pretended to be diligent-acting, but loved to gossip around.

Song Qinghan poured himself another cup of lemon tea, took a sip, and uttered slowly, “This isn’t something shameful, and there are only three of us in the room, why can’t we just be friends and have some chitchats? Well, if we said something wrong, you can just point it out. We aren’t some stubborn people with obstinate thoughts. Don’t you think so?”

Xiao Lin pondered, shook his head with a sarcastic smile, “Oh, don’t flatter me like that to be your friend. Just tell me the reason why you got me here today. I won’t believe that you just get me here for a so-called ‘CHITCHAT’.”

Song Qinghan placed his cup on the table peacefully, raised his eyelids saying, “Since Brother Xiao is kind of open-hearted, then I will get to the point directly.”

“You must have known the fact that Xu Ziyu, the femina son of the curator, troubled my husband all the time, right? And you get yourself involved too, don’t you?”

Xiao Lin took the cup in hand and drank all the lemon tea in it with rage as if he had figured out the Song Qinghan’s intention. He got his expression quite queer just after tasted the flavor of the lemon tea but still kept his tone as calm as he could.

“I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about and the reason why you told me something like that.”

Song Qinghan smiled. It seemed that the indifference of Xiao Lin didn’t bother him at all, he just continued to ask, “Brother Xiao, do you mind me asking why Xu Ziyu would buzz around my husband? And in addition, do you know the consequence if you just let him be capricious like that?”

It could be seen from Xiao Lin’s expression that this man was dragged into a dither of eternity after that, Song Qinghan continued before he answered, “Let me give you a further explanation. Love is formed by affection, affection is formed by caring, caring is formed by curiosity, and curiosity… And curiosity is how Xu Ziyu feels toward my husband now. I believe that some of you in the club might have been teased or tricked by him, more or less. But the ones who are able to capture his attention should be no more than three, am I right?”