chapter 95

Song Qinghan detailed the plan to the three on their way to the club, including how they should act and how they should say.

Although the three of them didn’t understand why Song Qinghan would ask them to pretend to be bandits, they still kept Song Qinghan’s words carefully in mind, reciting every single word Song Qinghan had just said.

On the other side, Xu Ziyu was led by Xiao Lin to the alley. Walked aside by them was Wu Dahu who was with a face full of indifference. Xu Ziyu walked with arms akimbo, mocking while grinning, “HA, Brother Lin is going to show you something today! Brother Lin, come on now! Beat him until he begs you for stopping.”

Xiao Lin was resigned as his eyes were filled with sorrow, but he still rushed over to Wu Dahu, trying to start another fight with him.

It seemed that there had existed thousands of battles between Xiao Lin and Wu Dahu, and every time Xu Ziyu was staying in the same boat with Xiao Lin. He got a full confidence to his senior fellow apprentice. Well, as for Xiao Lin, the one who was long defeated by Wu Dahu every time while losing face, it was kind of a spiritual consolation.

Yet the most striking thing for him was that Wu Dahu was able to defeat him just in few days of practicing in the club. Wu Dahu seemed to be more skillful than him now who had joined the club for years. And this was one of the reason stressed him the most either.

He probably wouldn’t be a rival against Wu Dahu if Wu Dahu kept this rate to get his skills more sophisticated.

Thinking of that, his quickened the movements attacking Wu Dahu which forced Wu Dahu stepped back defending.

On defending himself, Wu Dahu observed the entrance of the alley at the same time.

At the moment he noticed a blurred cloth showed right at the street corner, he pushed forward against Xiao Lin till the man was forced to the end of the alley.

Xu Ziyu stamped on his feet with anger there, staring at the two who were about to end the battle as usual, he pursed his lips, grunting, “How comes this bull so powerful? The hell! Am I going to accept the fact to admit the defeat?”

Just as he was zoning out, three bulky men rushed over to him, teasing and flirting while uttering some bad and naughty words.

“Hey you beauty, seems that you got a lonely night. Want some fun with us?”

“Come on, we will take good care of you and your…”

“…”

At the moment one of the three reached out to grab Xu Ziyu’s waist, Xu Ziyu got his face darkened all of a sudden. With a nimble movement, he dodged, stepped backward and then pounced on the three with all his strength.

Although three of them weren’t good at martial skills, they got bulky appearance with huge body, wide and sloping shoulders. So it was quite easy for them to lock and fix Xu Ziyu’s arms and legs, seemingly they were about to carry Xu Ziyu on their shoulders.

Xu Ziyu, who finally was scared, saw that Wu Dahu and Xiao Lin were still fighting not far away, he shouted with frightened resignation, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?? SAVE ME, FOR THE BUDDHA’S SAKE!!”

As Xiao Lin was about to get free from the fight, Wu Dahu dragged him behind. And then it was Xiao Lin who shouted loudly, “Wu Dahu, what do you think you’re doing? Ziyu is in danger right now, LET GO!”

Wu Dahu chuckled, and then he took a cold glance at Xu Ziyu, while saying with low voice, “Well, that’s the reason I drag you now. I won’t loosen my hands. Someone should teach him something by the way.”