𝟹𝟾.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚈 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙸 ⸱ 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝚂𝚃
𓆙𓆙𓆙

                          𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚈 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙸 ⸱ 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟷𝚂𝚃𓆙𓆙𓆙

I felt around my bed for my phone, hearing that it was ringing and eventually answered it. "Hello," I said into the phone.

The voice greeted me politely and started asking me about my life as if I hadn't just seen her two days ago.

"I'm good mama," I rolled my eyes, sucking my teeth. I love my mother but she could be such a pain in the ass and annoying as fuck at times.

"So, how is this Labron boy treating you?" I sat up, letting the cover fall off my body, revealing my breast.

One muhfucka I don't play about is Kavon Mason. She know what the fuck his name is. "Ma you know his name Kavon, stop playing," I said rolling my eyes again.

Kavon accepted me for the person I was born and the person I became. He didn't judge nor speak badly on me, and he welcomed me with open arms into his world to meet the people he loved and cared for.

We've been together for only a couple of months but I do in fact love this man.

"I'm sorry. Kavon, is it?" I could hear the sarcasm in her voice.

Don't make me hang up on you, Jada.

"What did you call me for ma? It's 11 in the morning," I stated. "I just wanted to see how my baby doing, is that wrong?"

I huffed. "Ma, we talked the other day..." I trailed off.

"You kn–" As she began speaking, another person calling me interrupted her. I pulled my phone away from my ear and seen that it was Kavon.

A huge ass smile grew on my face. "Welp... this Kavon, I'll call you back Ma." Before she could even speak I hung up and answered his call.

"Yessss bae?"

I stuck my head into the camera, cheesing hard as fuck. There's not a time where I'm not excited to talk to him. It's like every time we speak, he makes me happier than before.

My soulmate for sure.

"After I deal with this shit with Yari nem, I'm taking you onna date," He stated.

I scrunched up my face. "Why?"

"Why not?"

One of many, many reason I loved him. He took me
on dates just because. "Okay Kavon, I'll get ready," I chuckled.

I excitedly got up from the bed and immediately went to look for what to wear. I was rummaging through my closet and drawers.

I never had to dress up to go out with him. He never complained about how I physically looked when we went out together and I loved that.