Chapter 24

I've got this song on repeat, so good. I absolutely love SIA!

Okay Bye!

Christmas at the Jones household was interesting to say the least.

Every year on the twenty fourth, everyone troops into our house to hang out with each other till after boxing day.

My maternal grandmother, who was already here with Meadow, my paternal grandmother, my dad's brothers and sister, my mum's only sibling, Uncle Eddie, who's secretly my favourite. All of my nine cousins. And my great aunt Liz, who I despised.

Simply because she always had to critisise everything I did, she was never satisfied, she was one of those people who weren't really better than you, but looked down on you anyway.

It was terrible.

The house was always overly full, and most times, everyone just slept where they found themselves, which was annoying because my least favourite cousin Christine, always found herself in my bed.

She was basically Anastasia's apprentice. Not that they knew each other, bit just felt like having a less annoying version of her in the house.

Which was why I was inviting Zayde this year. He would have spent Christmas with his uncle and grandparents, but they were cities away dealing with the funeral of Zayde's father. He was with them at first, but it got to depressing so he asked to return, while they decided to stay back to tie up all the loose ends.

They didn't want to ruin his Christmas, so they asked if he could spend it with me, I was far more than happy to oblige, besides, this was an easy way for my family to meet my love.

A win-win situation.

At least, on my end.

Zayde though, was as nervous as hell, he kept trying to pick his best clothes, practice trying to be extra polite, and just making a fool of himself in general.

"Zayde, for the one billionth time, they'll love you! Well, except for great aunt Liz, but she doesn't like anyone, there's no need for all this fuss."

"Are you sure?" He asked, biting his lips.

"Positive," I said stroking his face. "Now, take off that hideous sweater." I grimaced. He rolled his eyes, before lifting the sweater up and over his head in one swift move.

I felt my mouth go dry at the sight of his lean yet muscular, body, it was obvious he exercised, his was well built, definitely trained in MMA. I wonder if he works out shirtless, all sweaty and hot.

What kind of thought is that? I must be going crazy.

The muscles in his strong arms flexed when he gripped his sweater and his shoulder blades moved when he did.

He's so yummy.

(A/N Yeah you got that yummy yum, that yummy yum, that yummy yummy. Sorry, I had to!)

"Fluffy you need to stop staring, I can feel your eyes burning holes into my back."

"How can I not stare? You look so delicious." I whispered. He raised a brow, walking over to me.

"Glad you think so luv." He said, kissing my cheek. Looking closer, I saw a tint of pink in his cheeks.

He's embarrassed.

How cute.

Then I noticed something. Two somethings. Tattoos. Well I shouldn't be surprised seeing as I haven't seen him without a shirt before, but I was still intrigued.