Lost

A/N
(Important)
I added some humour in this chapter. Because I received a lot of complaints as you guys were crying. I'm sorry :'( I will try my best to make it up
.
.
.
😈
.
.
.

A Moment

Time backwards 5 days
Location Italy

Conversation

😭Jungkook
😑Taehyung

Stop bawling your eyes out Jungkook! For God's sake! You and Jimin are such a huge drama!

Look at... these photos ... Tete.... He's going to..huh..meet his ex and he (gulps) has not even informed me! (Sniffs) Me..Mr Lee said tha..that he has met with Ji his ex thre-threh times already..Can you believe that huh Tete? 3 times in my absence... My kitten uh! How can he huh do this to me uh?

I FAILED TAE-HYUNG! I failed t..to get his heart! ahhhh..ahchu... (Rubbing his runny nose and tissues in his eye/ he was completely red outside meeting hours/ he put on a coating of concealer to cover it up anyway) He only calls me the..these days to get money... What am I huh supposed to do?

Taehyung wanted to bang his head on the wall. This had started from day 2nd and was continuing, with him doing most of the work, because Jungkook was busy crying, shouting and worrying over Jimin though his voice magically turned staunch whenever Jimin called him even if he was crying his ass off a second back

(Guess who introduced himself as world bank? I would have leeched this dummy out of every inch of his blood/ Jimin is doing nothing compared to what I would have done)
Jungkook

Do what you do best...

(I know he is going to be angry at home though he's crying here)

Huh?

TAE HERE I AM CLUELESS AND YOU ARE TALKING IN RIDDLES...Ge-get out of my room. Leave me uh to myself... I will keep giving him money if tha..that (a red face) makes him stay...

(His lips were trembling like a 5 year old crying)
He hides his face by touching his forehead with the office table and covering his head with his arms

Assistant
Suddenly knocks and enters for a quick signature

She keeps staring

GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT!
(Jungkook immediately raised himself/ he felt offended/ embarrassed/ humiliated at the sudden intrusion)