✯ ᏕፈᎧᏒᎮᎥᎧ ✯

ᏕᎩᎷᏰᎧᏝ ✯ the scorpion

ᏒᏬᏝᎥᏁᎶ ᎮᏝᏗᏁᏋᏖ ✯ pluto and mars

ᏂᎧᏬᏕᏋ ᏒᏬᏝᏋᎴ ✯ eighth

ᏋᏝᏋᎷᏋᏁᏖ ✯ water

ᎷᎧᎴᏋ ✯ fixed

ᏦᏋᎩᏇᎧᏒᎴ ✯ "transform"

ᏕᎮᏋፈᎥᎦᎥᏋᎴ ᎥᏁᎦᎧ ✯ Scorpios are intense and their emotions run deep. This sign is associated with sexual activity and with the transformative cycles of death and rebirth. Scorpios have great personal magnetism and great powers of persuasion and even the ability to coerce others. Their will is strong and their depth of pereption is powerful.

ᏗᎴᏉᎥፈᏋ ✯ everyone shouldn't know your business, but you suffer in silence because you don't like to ask for help. we all need it, just ask.

ᏕᎧᏁᎶ ✯ Poker Face - Lady Gaga

ፈᏋᏝᏋᏰᏒᎥᏖᎩ ✯ Katy Perry

ᎩᎧᏬᏒ ᏰᏋᏗᏬᏖᎩ ✯ mysterious

ᏗᏋᏕᏖᏂᏋᏖᎥፈ ✯ cottages in the woods, in love with greek mythology, vintage t-shirts, really emotional but doesn't want anyone to know, determined, moonlight, pretty handwriting, into the retro aesthetic, rainy days, doesn't judge people, black cats, witchcraft, menthol cigarettes, jealousy, original ChapStick, deep glares, tongue/lip piercings, crushed ice, cold hands, picking at your nails, storm clouds rolling in, maroon lipstick, band tees, suppressed emotions, Lorde aesthetic, an air of mystery, standing your ground, monochromatic themes, kept secrets, planting seeds to intertwine with another stem, tying your shoes to the earth and refusing to move, an arching back of the winning predator, craving the disorder of a mystery.

ᎷᎧᏖᏖᎧ ✯ "I wish

ᎷᎧᏖᏖᎧ ✯ "I wish."

ᎤᏬᎧᏖᏋ ✯ "The monsters were never under my bed. Because the monsters were inside my head."

ᎤᏬᏋᏕᏖᎥᎧᏁ ✯ Why are you so infatuated with power?