۞ 𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 ۞

𝒔𝒚𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒍 ۞ the centaur

𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕 ۞ jupiter

𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒅 ۞ ninth

𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ۞ fire

𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆 ۞ mutable

𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 ۞ "idealize"

𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐 ۞ Sagittarius is an optimistic sign associated with expansion, idealism, religion and philosophy. They are direct and forthright, good natured and affirmative in their outlook. They tend to speak with a blunt tongue, which can get them into trouble at times. Sagittarians display honesty, humor, and a strong moral nature.

𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 ۞ everyone has flaws and shortcomings. don't be so quick to jump on the lacks of others, but expect people to recognize you in all your glory.

𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 ۞ Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys

𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 ۞ Scarlett Johansson

𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 ۞ charming

𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄 ۞ gazing at the clouds and being in awe of their freedom, the restlessness of a slow growing seed, demanding the adventure and chasing it with you, roadtrips with the windows down, drunken debates, loose jeans, camping with friends, speeding tickets, kissing strangers, action flicks with surround sound, messy bedrooms, wind swept hair, sneaking out of windows, chasing sunsets, big sunglasses, Ride by Lana Del Rey, backroads, wildflowers, always ready for an adventure, street smart, wants to travel the world someday, doesn't easily trust people, alcohol, paintbrushes, can't sit still, untied shoelaces, tangled up earphones, blasting music at midnight, eye-gazing.

𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐 ۞ "I see

𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐 ۞ "I see."

𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆 ۞ "She had a passionate longing for the garden, the darkness, the pure sky, the stars."

𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ۞ How do you stay so honest?