✠ 𝚊𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 ✠

𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕 ✠ the water bearer

𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚝 ✠ uranus and saturn

𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚍 ✠ eleventh

𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ✠ air

𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎 ✠ fixed

𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 ✠ "network"

𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 ✠ Aquarians have a rebellious nature, and are eccentric, spontaneous, and original. Aquarians are scientifically minded and logical, confident in nature. They are forward thinking and innovative. They can appear to be emotionally detached, yet they truly value social contact and the spirit of humanity.

𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 ✠ learn to tune out uneeded negativity. you're prone to sustained anger and hard feelings that tend to weigh you down.

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 ✠ Borderline - Tame Impala

𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 ✠ Evan Peters

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 ✠ startling

𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 ✠ telling the tales with crystal clear clarity, befriending the sweet voices of your mind living there instead, protest signs and dragon's breath, missing the curiosities for the bigger picture, street smarts, revolutions, racing cars at traffic lights, sci-fi aesthetic, pool parties, dyeing your hair bright colours, spontaneity, conspiracy theories, dream catcher collections, random pockets of knowledge, lava lamps, artistic graffiti, stoner movies, flashing carnival lights, seldom used emojis, loves to paint and do any kind of art, wants to live at the seaside, knows a lot of random facts, shares food, messy notes, bullshits an entire essay, has their own distinct style, wants to live their life like they want to.

𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘 ✠ "I know

𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘 ✠ "I know."

𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎 ✠ "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ✠ Why do you stay loyal to those who don't deserve it?