Chapter 41

Allena--

It's been three months and two weeks, since my final divorce hearing. Dad, brother, mom and dad (in-laws) gets shocked to the core by listening this news. But after sometime they understand my point of view, and told me to do whatever I wanted to do, and Aaron's parents asked me to give a chance to him just for once. Which I agreed.

After that, I told bro and dad my decision of living separately with kids and start my career, first they both disagrees with me but after lots of arguments, ifs and buts and some conditions they agreed at last.

Dad and brother feel satisfied after they buy me a fully secured flat but not much far from bro's penthouse with Two guards, and one certified nanny for kids. I told them not to, but they black mailed me saying if I didn't agrees with them, then they didn't let me go to live out alone with kids, so at the end I agreed with both.

And from last three and half months, I'm continuously painting new canvases, with lots of colors, ideas and emotions. Also I got a enough time to spend with my babies. I played with them, I feel them, talk with them. Everything,..... Everything I wanted to do I do without anyone's disturbance.

In this three and a half months of time span, I got new contracts and the paintings I uploaded online, were all selled out, which cost me thousands of dollars. With that amount I bring some gifts for everyone including Aaron and family. And rest of the amount I save for my own painting studio.

Also did I tell you that Aaron send me flowers daily, he didn't mentioned his name or any card but I know he did that. From the next day I shift in this flat. Lots of time I tried to catch the person but no one comes into view. So one day I leave the flat and told guards not to follow me and then I hide behind the pillars, from their I saw that one drown comes holding a bouquet with electric claw, which we used in toy claw machine and drop on my doorsteps. How much he is doing without coming into the scene.

Ring! Ring!!

My chain of thoughts broken with the sound of my mobile ring. I was sitting in my balcony watching the moon from there when I heard the ring.

Caller ID shows its from dad.

"Hey dad!" I greets him with smile and excited voice.

"So how's my princess and little princes doing?" He questioned.

"We all are doing good dad. They are getting Naughty day by day. Troubling me and nanny a lot. Uh....." I Complaint like a child.

"It's ok princess, they're behaving like their uncle Chris, I'm also the same in the childhood. Right dad?" Here comes bro's voice.

"Yeah they are almost like him. Bossy and attention seekers." Dad said on which me and dad laughed out loud and I heard brother's annoyed sigh.

"So how's your preparation is doing for your upcoming exhibition?" Dad asked after once we stop laughing.

"Its going amazing dad. Yesterday I go for the meeting held by the sponsors and investors. They saw my paintings and get very excited for the exhibition including me." I told him.

"Just two weeks more dad, just two more then my name is known by most of the London." I told him with huge smile.

"Sure my baby, everyone knows your name in London, o not even London but in whole world I know that." He praised me along with Bro, I thanked them.

Then we talked little more, and then I cut the call and get back inside the room for taking a sleep along with babies. As I lay on the bed I drifted into the deep slumber.

Next two weeks are spends like same, by receiving a bouquet without any note or card, making different paintings, spending time with my kiddos. Talking dad and brother, and missing like hell to Aaron.

Today is my exhibition day, for which I preparing everything since the morning and now I'm sitting into the hotel room where the exhibition is held on. First' I make my babies ready and then left them with dad and brother, who are already reached to the venue.

Then I start getting ready into a black mid- thigh slit gown, with strips on the back till my waist giving a bold yet elegant look to me. I kept my hair into the loose messy bun, and did natural makeup. At last I wore my black stilettos heels, took my matching clutch then I'm ready to go.

I slowly moved out into the main venue where dad and brother with babies are already reached.

"Nervous princess?" Bro asked as soon as he saw me.

"Yeah bro! A little." I replied.

"Don't worry, everything go well, trust me my baby." This time dad said who's holding the crib.

"Thank you dad." I said and bend down to look my tiny naughty babies.

"Don't you say good luck to your Mumma ha?" I questioned them.

"Oooo...." They replied in their cooed voice.

"Aww thank you loves." I said and kissed all the three.

"You're looking stunning alle." I heard a voice which I missed the most in these four months time span.

I turned and looked Aaron who's standing Infront of me with his full glory and aura. Dressed up in his favorite Armani black tuxedo. We're looking like a matching couple.

"Thank you Aaron!" I replied after gawking him, I also noticed a secret smirk on hip red alluring lips which I want to remove by kissing him hard....uh control Allena. Then he forwarded the red rose bouquet, same like the one I got every morning from last four months.

"All the best Alle. After Tonight, I get my chance back. But will you promise me one thing tonight?" He said then questioned me, forwarding his hand.

"What promise?" I asked, not sure where to give him promise or not.

"I know you don't trust me Allena, but please just this time do it. Please." He said with sad voice and guilty eyes. I feel bad for him so I put my hand on his.

"What's that Aaron tell me now?" I asked.

"Just give me your two hours after the exhibition. I already asked uncle Henry and Chris, so now it's your turn to agree with me as you already promised me." He said holding my hand in his.

"Ok I promise." I said and took my hand from his and headed towards the investors and sponsors. Soon the exhibition start and everyone bid a huge and huge price for the paintings and soon all the paintings were sold out and each sold with highest value.

After that we all did dance and dinner. Then the exhibition gets over and every one leave the venue with happy faces. Paintings supply them day after tomorrow after all the paperwork and packing.

And as I promised, I move out of the venue with Aaron but not before informing dad, bro and kissed my babies.

"Where are we going Aaron?" I asked.

"Patience Ma Lady, what's remains as surprise if I tell you now?" He said with little amusement and start driving the car.

We're driving from last one hour and still didn't reached to our destination it's just fifteen minutes in mid night.

"How much time it takes Aaron? I'm getting frustrated now." I said on which he stopped the car and them blind fold me.

"What's that for now Aaron? Did you....did you planning to kidnapped me or murdered me?" I asked, on which I heard his loud growl.

"What makes you thinking that I murdered you? Kidnapping is ok, that I really want to kidnap you and wanted to cage you with me forever." He said huskily near my ears. His hot breaths leaves the tingling sensation in my whole body.

Then again he start driving the car. And after ten minutes he again stopped some where, then I heard the opening and shutting sound of his side door. Then I Heard my side door is opened. And then Aaron help me to get out of car, and help me moving forward with blindfolds.

"We're here love!" He whispered in my ears and I opened my blindfold just to get the shock.