Chapter 40

Sienna's POV

When I wanted to pull back, he tightened his grip around my waist, still kissing me with ardor. I ran my hand through his hair, kissing him with the same intensity. In a swift movement, he lifted me up and placed me on the desk. He moved his lips from my lips to my neck, placing butterfly kisses, and slid his hand under my dress. I moaned, gripping his hair as his hand traveled to my inner thigh.

"Not here." I grabbed his hand, stopping him, and pulled back slightly. "Let's go to your place." I suggested while holding myself back barely. I needed him so badly. After all these years, finally, I could kiss and touch my lover boy.

He raised his eyebrow. "Wow! Someone has become bold since I saw her for the last time." He commented, amused.

"Shut up!" I grinned. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Fine, let's go. Actually, I was afraid for you wouldn't ask it, and I would sleep alone tonight." He winked at me and bit his lower lip seductively.

"You won't be alone or sleep tonight, lover boy." I gave him a provocative grin, moving my hand along his chest.

"I hope so, Juliet." He placed one more kiss before helping me climb off the desk and grabbed my hand.

As soon as we walked into his penthouse,  he pushed me back against the wall and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss.

I pulled back slightly and mumbled in guilt. "I am sorry for not letting you explain and..."

He placed his finger on my lips, stopping me, and said hoarsely. "Just kiss me, instead of words." I nodded, smiling, and brushed my lips against his lips.

He placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me up, still kissing me eagerly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands through his hair while our tongues were fighting for dominance.

When my back touched the soft mattress, we were already naked. I bit my lower, staring at my gorgeous boyfriend while he was pulling the foil out of his wallet. He was sexier a d muscular than before. Like a Greek god. My Greek god.

After putting on the condom, he found his place between my legs and hovered over me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing him against me. I was on fire. I needed to feel him inside me badly.

As he understood my state, he claimed my lips and thrust into me in a swift movement. I moaned into his mouth. He entwined our hands above my head and started moving in and out.

The following morning, I woke up with kisses. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Morning." I said, caressing Romeo's hair tenderly while he was busy with kissing my neck.

"Good morning, my girl." He kissed my lips, cupping my cheek.

"I have to take a shower." I commented, stroking his cheek as he pulled back slightly.

He nodded and lay down on his back, letting me get up. I picked up his shirt and put it on under my boyfriend's gaze. Then I went to the bathroom, leaving my lover boy in the bed.

I closed my eyes under the water, letting it rinse the body shower gel off my body. Suddenly, two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Romeo..." I murmured, my eyes still closed and leaned my head back against his shoulder while his hands started roaming my body.

"I can't get enough of you, love." He whispered in my ear huskily and turned me towards him.

He cupped my cheek as he smashed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back as he pressed me against the tiled wall, making me arch my back in sensation.