Facing the past/Future challenges

It's been almost five months since she was saved by Izou and became her father, something she was happy for.

Despite being freed from her slave owner and the other former slaves are living in a better home due to Izou always checking up on them when he has the time she still had nightmares about her previous life.

The nightmares felt so real, the only reason why she woke up from them was because either Milltelt, Ddraig, Izou woke her up.

The pitch black aura she had around gotten stronger bit by bit.

She had a conversation with her father about all this.

Flashback

Morgiana: Show me—

The ball of energy was orange but has dark red lightning around it and before she could release it...

Izou: Morgiana?

The ball disappeared around her hands and she turned around to see Izou...

Morgiana: Yeah, Wassup?

Izou: You okay? your aura was turning black.

Morgiana didn't even know that it was turning black, it was just like that time with her fight with Doomsday.

Morgiana after a few moments of being in her thoughts answers...

Morgiana: I'm fine. No need to worry.

Izou just looked at her and with a motion of his hand that told her to sit beside him which she did.

Izou: I know there is something wrong with you, you do know that you can tell me what's bothering you right?

Of course she knew that but didn't want to burden him with her problems...

Morgiana: I know...it's just-

He was still out there. Most likely with innocent children in chains, just like she once was.

Morgiana: You remember when you saved me from enslavement? And how the one who put me there left a few minutes before you got there?

Izou: Yes I remember, I felt his presence but I was more concerned about getting you and the children safe from the collapsing cave.

He made sure the children were well looked after which is why he put them with yasaka but made sure they were protected with barriers. The kids who saw him looked so happy to see him.