4

I thought that the event would be pretty boring but when we arrived I couldn't stop looking around on all the plants. There were plants with or without blooms, trees, bonsais and much more. We went to couple of seminars which were quite boring, I will not lie. The only one that took my attention was about the Japanese gardens. I found that one actually interesting.

We also had some organic lunch and my professor met some of his friends/colleagues.

I was feeling like a third wheel there. In the end I left him talking to some woman from Nebraska, letting myself wonder through the whole areal alone.

I found a corner with herbals, which took my attention. I read something about each one of them on the little cards that were there.

"Harry!" I heard him calling my name out.
"I was scared that something happened, you can't leave like this!" he approached me with swift steps.

"Sorry professor." I apologized.

"These are interesting." I pointed to the cards with described herbs on them.
"I am happy you actually like it here. I thought you wanted to go just because my feelings would get hurt." he came out with the truth.

"No, it wasn't like that!" I reassured him.

'I in fact came because I have a massive crush on you.' he would be delighted to hear that for sure.

"Yeah." he chuckled.
"We are done for today. You can plan something to do. We can explore the Paris a little more. You are traveling for the first time after all, am I right?" I bit my lip while bringing up my phone. It was so nice of him. He could just say 'we are going back to the hotel' but he let me choose what to do instead, real gentleman.

"Could we visit Louvre?" I asked.
"Louvre, you like art?" we began to walk in the direction of the exit tourniquets.

"Yes, I like art, especially paintings. It's amazing how someone can create something so pretty from tubes of colorful liquids." I glanced at Louis to see him grinning.
"Sorry, that sounded stupid." I just embarrassed myself in front of my crush!
"No, not at all." he disagreed.

•••
We had so much luck... we really got into the Louvre!

Louis wasn't really that excited to be there as I could see but he let me have my moment.
I appreciated that so, so much.

That day I was content like I hadn't been in a while but...
As we walked through the streets I could see people kissing each other while love was floating all around them.
The love stares, the touches, the kisses...
I just wished to kiss that alpha walking next to me.

'What will happen in Paris will stay there...'

I took a look at Louis' hand while we were walking and I just decided to fuck it.

I reached out with my hand, approaching his own quickly.

When I was just few millimeters away he brought his hand up to scratch his nose.

I was growing frustrated. I wanted to touch his hand so fucking much and I almost did! He just had to scratch his nose in the exact same moment.

•••
The next day went by pretty similarly, just the tension between us two was getting heavier, I could feel it.

On the third day I could feel that something was very wrong. I was anxious and I couldn't make myself even leave the hotel room.

It was all too much for me to take in. All the changes and time spent with him... Me, who was still pretending everything was completely fine.