𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • EIGHT

"Will this be as bloody as it was from when you

"Will this be as bloody as it was from when you.. you know." I glanced only for a second, eye-ing the worried glances of my classmates.

I blinked as I tried to search for the perfect words to say about the whole curse lesson thingy, and about how no matter how weak the curse is, they'll be bloody eventually.

I bit my lip, it's no good if they panicked on their first day isn't it?

"Oh, no it won't be that bad, don't worry." I hope.

It didn't seem to ease their feelings much, but I think it worked a bit seeing them a little bit more calm than before.

I sighed, re-adjusting my mask. I really hope Gojo knows what he's doing, because as far as I'm concerned, these people are not used to seeing scattered guts.

Well, one can hope.

As we all finished changing our clothes, we all were met again at the gym, along with the students from class B, how surprising.

Do you know what's not surprising? The fact that Monoma was the first one to open up his mouth.

"Tsk, seriously? Why do we have to take classes with them. What is this class anyway? Bullshit." Kendo slapped his mouth with internal power and bowed to us again as an apology.

I feel bad for her really, imagine having to apologize for every single word that comes out of your classmates mouth? Couldn't be me.

I gave him a blank stare as I walked towards where the other sorcerers are and stood beside them in front of everyone.

I mean obviously, I am the co-teacher as in right now.

I felt a small nudge on my arm, and I spare a look to the person beside me. I didn't event notice that I was standing beside Yuji.

I scoffed again dramatically as I remembered how he took my breakfast. I know it was only a piece, but that was MY piece.

"Real mature Gumi, real mature."

I kicked his legs quietly, ignoring his winces.

We waited for a couple more minutes so that the students could readjust and so that what appears to be the cage filled with curses could be brought inside the gym.

I stared at the beings inside the cell and sighed in releaf. They are low graded curses. Loud ones, honestly they're screaching like damn cockroaches.

Well, all that's left is so that the students know what they're doing.

"Good morning hero class! Welcome to your first curse lesson! Don't worry I won't be doing too much lecture since that's, well.. boring so I'll go straight to our first lesson, grades."

"Now this grading system occurs to both curses and sorcerers, and it's used as a... measuring system per-say to identify which is which now here are all of the grades that you need to know."

•Grade 4: A wooden bat is enough.
•Grade 3: If you have a handgun you can rest easy.
•Semi grade 2
•Grade 2: Close call with a shotgun.
•Semi grade 1
•Grade 1: Even a tank might be insufficient.
•Special Grade 1
•Special Grade: Cluster bombs might work (run away if necessary)

"Right today you will be fighting the lowest of the low grade four curses for obvious safety reasons but again there are more things you need to know, Maki if you will." Gojo gave Maki a deep bow as he let her forward, I rolled my eyes. Dramatic much.

Maki stepped forward with her spear in hand.

"Curses can not be killed with normal powers or weapons, they can only be killed with this sort of energy called cursed power. If you attack them with a normal weapon, you might as well pray for your spot in heaven because it will be the last thing you'd do. Also, since curses can not just be seen with a blind eye, you'll need these." She pointed to the glasses she's wearing, I'm completely aware that she has perfect eyesight and that glasses are an object that allows you to see curses through them.

"Of course I won't give you mine, so it's a good thing that Power Loader can do a perfect duplicate of them for all of you to use." She pointed to the big black case at the back of the gym, huh so that's what those things are.

"As for your powers-"

"You will be using these bracelets, they have cursed energy inside them which will automatically infuse with your quirks when you activate them." Gojo raised his arms very widely to another box right beside the box for glasses, ignoring Maki's threatening gaze.

They prepared everything damn.

Now how the hell did they managed to do that? Am I missing a chapter or two?

"Right, um that's about it. Now all that's left is to get on with it. Who wants to go first."

I wasn't the least surprised when no one even decided to raise their hands and volunteer as tribute, well I guess that's expected.

"Mmm, since no one wants to then.. The one with the sharp hair! Bakugo is it? Why don't you try?" Well that's sudden.

A small scowl appeared on his face, but surprisingly he didn't do much about it. He just stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"What am I supposed to do again?"

Classic.

Gojo pointed to the two boxes in the back, and gave him a smile. "Get your gear of course, and may I remind all of you that today will be slightly bloody, so beware."

He grumbled under his breath but complied eitherway, grabbing one of the high-tec bracelets before slipping on those "magical glasses."

He blinked a few times, probably a bit confused as to why he didn't feel anything, or in this case see anything, until he sees the cage.

"What the fuck."

I would be surprised too if I was him, there were at least thirty or more curses in one moderate size cage, they were practically squeezing against each other.

Good thing he can't hear the thing because truthfully it's deafening.

His eyes looked slightly frantic but he calmed down quite fast, walking slowly to where the cage is at.

"We'll let one go ok in three.. two.. one."

A loud shriek was heard as one goblin sized piece of glob was released, speeding at the closest being to him which in this case is Bakugo with a snarl on his..

Honestly, I don't know if that's a face or an ass because it looks similar.

Gritting his teeth, Bakugo lift up his right arm, legs steadying himself to regain composure as I saw his hands started to sparkle. Whatever he's doing, he better do it quick because that thing is speedy.

"DIIEEEEEEE." With a big blow, the curse was thrown back and slowly starts to apparate into dust.

I smiled from behind my mask, not bad, not bad at all.

"What was he fighting even?" A class B student asked, I raised an eyebrow at him, was he even listening at all?

"Brilliant Bakugo! Alright, you the one who didn't listen, you're next."

Ha, take that.

•••
Not even a decent chapter but it's good enough I guess?