7. Siyaapa

"Sidharth", She whispered with a sleepy voice, her voice still gives me that sukoon which I felt for the first time when I saw her, the benefits of an arranged marriage, you get to know your partner a bit by bit, knowing what irritates them, what they love and what makes them upset, all discovered in a span of time in the most beautiful way, two strangers devote themselves in this relation called marriage the only thing that remains constant between us from this journey of strangers to soulmates as referred by the society was the voice, her voice that is my solace, away from the tensed life I have, she gives me that strange feeling of being home,love Or no love idk, does it even matter? , she bears my frustrations and I am left with nothing but regret as to why doesn't she argue back.
Have you ever given her the right to, my heart whispered and I fell silent.

"Main sirf unpar haq jatati hoon joh voh haq, voh pyaar dete hai, and leaving this concept too shaadi ka matlab ye nhi hai na Sidharth that I will change my way of thinking, time lagega to accept that meri life main I have a family except myself but I'm trying right, par sirf mere karne se kya hoga efforts aapki taraf se bhi hone chaiye na, in this two months you have made me alot comfortable with everyone in your family but us we need time and patience both, just because I'm your wife doesn't give me right to spend all that you earn by working like what 18 hours a day with in a minute and that too on something like my projects which has no surity of providing it back"

This was what she told me once I asked her as to why does she struggle to find a producer to release something under her own channel too, I mean itna toh kamata hi hoon ki I could launch a project of my own wife but her reply wasn't what I anticipated, strange it was because it was a common saying, " Doctor bana do bacha acha kamayega, aish karega settle hone ke baad", but no one sees the hard work behind that hard earned money and settled life, 18-18 ghante padhna and then working our ass off daily, no time with family, mental stress and what not but this girl was definitely not like others, she was self made and I respected that alot about her, it was in the initial few months of our marriage, we hardly had such a conversation but her thoughts made me respect her even more.

"Sidharth" , I heard her whispering again and I looked back at her something was changed, she wasn't that calm Sana I knew, something was definitely wrong with her.

"Hi Sweetheart", I replied putting the keys back in the holder , sweetheart being the word I love calling her... Love! Well that's something I never thought of but the smile she passes whenever I does that I love that.

"Aap ghar kab aaye", she asked and gave me a glass of water, I took it without any word and I saw her waiting for the answer.

" Kyun uth gayi sweetheart", I asked as she yawned profusely, why not she just woke up from a sleep I guess probably the juggling of the keys, I should have known that my wife is a light sleeper and any voice could wake her up.

" Jawaab denge please", she spoke and I nodded.
"Abhi aaya hi tha just, sorry neend khul gayi tumhari, I should have been careful to open the gate", I replied and she hugged me, unexpected that was.

" Acha hua khul gayi, bina mile chale jaate nhi toh aap toh", she spoke and I hugged her tighter.
" Nhi jaa raha abhi" I spoke just a whipser.

"Kya", her voice was loud owing to the fact that the it was 4 in the morning and it was unusually queit

" I'm not going today", I spoke and she stared me with some unknown emotions

"What do the fuck that even means ", she was loud and I sighed she is really angry right now.

" Dheere sweetheart " I whispered.
" Fuck your dheere Sidharth, you do know right this isn't a joke", she shouted and I nodded.