Chapter 72

*A hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people*

*Third Person Pov*

"Mr Stark?" Peter cried out through comms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm being beamed up!"

"Hang on kid!" Tony said, a hint of worry in his tone of voice.
"I'll go get him!" Leah shouted.
As the strong Black Dwarf jumps towards Tony and he is sent through a portal and it's arm is chopped off.

"Peter! Wait up!" Leah was running down the street towards the beam to reach Peter who was currently holding onto a lamppost for dear life.
"I'm trying my best!!"
"Right...sorry!" Leah laughed nervously.

Leah reached Peter and tries to use her powers to grab him and pull him down to safety, but the beam was way to strong. She suddenly got blasted by wind into the beam and started rising up into the ship, accidently bumping into Peter and he slipped, also rising.

"Mr Stark!!"
"We're both being beamed up....cool"
"Miss Harper!!"
"Sorry-"

She was cut off by the door closing and she fell onto the floor inside the ship.
"Peter, Peter are you okay?" Leah asked, picking herself up from the ground and turning around, finding that Peter wasn't there.
"Peter?"

"Leah, I'll get to you in a minute, just be patient. Peter, you gotta let go, I'm gonna catch you!" Tony said, turning comms back on.
Leah just sat on the floor and decided to get bored. She wasn't scared, she just wanted to protect the stone. She also wanted to find Strange, since she liked him a lot; their personalities just bounce off eachother. She felt a friendship brewing, but she knew she had to save him anyway. It's her job after all.

♧•♧•♧

*Leah's Pov*

I go walking around and had to duck because Ebony Maw was talking to Strange, who was levitating and held captive with opaque spikes surrounding him defensively.

I decided to take a quick look around the ship, just so I know where exits and rooms where for easy escapes and tricks for when the fight begins. As I'm strolling, I turn around just for a quick gaze while walking backwards. As I'm about to turn around I bump into someone or something and fall to the ground.

"Omg, omg, omg!!" Someone said.
I quickly stood up, spun on my heel and held them with my powers, so they couldn't move.
My vision focuses and I notice its Peter who's eyes are widened.
"Sorry Peter, you scared me," I reassured him, letting him free.
"It's okay, sorry for bumping into you," Peter smiled.

"Lets go, we need to go save Strange."
"Have you heard from Mr Stark?"
I go silent before answering, taking a big sigh.
"I was gonna ask you the same thing..."

"In all the time I've served thanos I've never failed him. If I were to reach a rendezvous on Titan with the same Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person there would be....judgement. Give me...the stone."

Me and Peter heard Maw talking, and we see a suit of armour watching from above, on the same level as us. Stranges cloak is hovering next to him.

"Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony says to the cloak and i laugh to myself and I can see Peter holding his grin.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." I say walking up to him.
"What the-"
"Hiya!"
"We know what you're gonna say," Peter says quickly to Tony.
"You should not be here."
"I was gonna go home-"
"I don't wanna heat it, from the both of you!"
"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about Le- Miss Sta- Miss HARPER, on the way-" Peter stuttered like crazy. I'm not even gonna embarrass him.
"And now I gotta hear it."