E L E V E N

// THE TRUTH UNVEILS \\

Bella had gone inside the book store with Seraphina, both girls looking for different things. Whilst Bella was looking for one certain thing, Seraphina was just aimlessly wondering around the store.

She had wondered for atleast an hour before Bella finally found her and nudged her.

"Come on, dazy-lazy." Bella used the nickname she had once called her sister over a decade ago. She didn't know how she remembered. Perhaps it was Seraphina's daydreaming that reminded her?

"Coming." She mumbled, leaving the store. "Crap." Seraphina muttered upon seeing the sky's dark blue glow. "It's late, Bella."

"We'll be okay." Bella said as she buried her head within the book she had bought. The girls headed down an alley and was trying to make out where to go when Seraphina heard footsteps from behind. She glanced over her shoulder, her breath hitching. She saw two figures briefly.

Deciding that it was her mind playing tricks because of the dark, she looped her arm through Bella's, walking as if nothing was wrong. Upon sensing Seraphina's cautious state, Bella changed their path to cut through the parking lot.

"It's okay, i know where i'm going." She said to Seraphina when the girl sent her a questioning look.

"Really? It doesn't look like you do." Seraphina glowered as two men came towards them. The girls turned and went to walk away, but two more appeared. "Oh, shit."

"Wanna beer?" A Frat boy from earlier surred and Seraphina frowned. She was about to say something when she noticed Bella taking her bag from her shoulder.

"Look, just take my bag." She said and another Frat boy sighed.

"We don't want your bag." He slurred and Bella took a defensive stance, wrapping the strap of the bag around her wrist to be able to swing the bag. The boys chuckled and one got close to the two girls. Bella swung the bag and hit him in the crotch, making the boy double over in pain.

"Bella!" She cried as a Frat boy grabbed her tits from behind. He ripped her shirt and grabbed the cup of her bra.

"Leave...me...alone!" She cried, closing her eyes tightly as a force knocked the boy away from her. A barrier of fire in the shape on an 'X' seperated Bella and Seraphina from the drunken boys.

Bella stared at her sister in shock and worry whilst the boys held anger and slight fear. Before anything else could be done, two sets of headlights appeared and two figures came out from it.

"Get in." Seraphina distinctively heard Jasper and made haste for his vehicle, dragging Bella with him. She let Bella go with Edward and she took no time in scrambling into Jasper's passenger seat of his vehicle. She clutched her shirt around, trying to cover up slightly, but it didn't really work.