Bonus - 2

Summer was good to me.

I enjoyed going on vacations, watching Beau play baseball and just living life

I enjoyed going on vacations, watching Beau play baseball and just living life. It felt good to finally be a practicing PA, watching Tate win her dance nationals with the choreography I did, and wedding planning was fun.

It was a bonding activity between my mom, Kate, and me. I found my dress, hired vendors, booked our honeymoon, picked out our cake, and had a test run for hair and make-up.

Things were getting so real now that it was September.

Beau and I were only two months out from tying the knot.

We got all of our invitations sent out, had my dress fittings, and bought small items like table numbers, a custom cake knife, a guest book, and signs. Things were starting to get real and I was so excited.

I got out of my car at 7:45 after what felt like the longest twelve-hour shift of my life. I loved being greeted by Honey every time I got home, but it was especially sweet when Beau was there.

He'd just gotten back from Arizona yesterday then he was off to San Francisco in two days for three days.

"What is all this?" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

Beau had a towel draped over his shoulder. "A little something something."

He gave me a hug and a kiss. "How was work?"

"Good, but long." I responded. "What are you cooking?"

"Spinach stuffed chicken with a side of rosemary garlic potatoes." Beau pointed everything out.

"It still needs to cook a little more so you have time to shower." he went on.

I grinned. "In college, you couldn't cook hamburger helper and now you're cooking full meals."

"Well, you activated my husband duties so my cooking abilities finally kicked in." he joked.

"I'm gonna go shower." I patted his back.

I took off my scrubs, showered, and then did my skincare routine. When I walked out, Beau sat at the table with a candle and a vase full of fresh flowers.