Chapter 30 - My Precious...

Word Count :  2422

Kyo was lying on his bed at the vacation house. He was staring at the sealing lost in thoughts.

When did it start? When did I start thinking that my name had a special ring to it whenever you would say it? And that I would do anything over and over again for you if I knew it would make you smile. When did I start thinking sappy things like that? When did I...

---

"Ami, Tohru-kun. Can I have a moment?" Shigure asks, walking over. Tohru and I were carrying in the laundry that Tohru had hung the day before.

"Sure." Tohru agrees before pausing. "Wait. I thought you had left."

"Yeah, I forgot something... Kyo-kun." Shigure calls out.

"Huh?"

"Akito-san, asked me to bring you to the annex. So, sorry, I'll be borrowing him for the day."

"What?!" I dropped the basket as the three of us shouted at the same time.

"Oh you're all in sync." Shigure comments.

"Oh sorry, it must have slipped." I say picking it up and putting the stuff that fell out back in.

"W-Wait! W-Wha-"

"Wonderful. It's wonderful! How lovely."

"Huh?"

"You were invited as well, Kyo. I'm happy for you." I smile. It was hard but I had to. I knew it would most likely not go well and I was worried about what would happen. I felt something hit my head and saw Kyo in front of me.

"Be good and wait for me to get back. And don't look so sad when you say that."

"Alright, see you when you get back." I smile, meaning it this time.

"Bye!"

---

Kyo and Shigure made their way through the hallways at the annex. It wasn't long before they ran into Yuki.

"Wait, what's going on? Did Akito really call for him?" Yuki asks. Akito never called for Kyo and if Kyo was called it wasn't when everyone else was.

"That's right, Kyo-kun. Akito-san is in the inner room. Go on." Shigure says.

"It's the same as New Year's... they are both all alone again! What the hell are you all doing?! Did you all come here on vacation just to leave them alone again?!" Kyo shouts, referring to Ami and Tohru.

"Then why are you here? It's not like you can defy Akito's orders as well. So stop acting so superior. I'll warn you again. You better not lash out like an idiot in front of Akito." Yuki told him.

"Shut the hell up, you bastard!" Kyo yells going to punch Yuki but stops before his fist comes in contact with Yuki's face. He pauses and switches targets before hitting the wall. Kyo then walks away before things get truly out of hand and opens the door leading to where Akito was. There inside the room Akito sat next to the window.

"Welcome. It's been a while since we talked face to face. It's okay. Come in, my pitiful monster." Akito greets looking at Kyo who stayed in the doorway.

---

"Kyo must have arrived at the annex by now." I mentioned. Tohru and I were enjoying the sun out on the porch.

"I wonder if they are eating together." She smiles. If only she knew what went on behind the doors of the Sohma estate.

"Be good and wait for me till I get back. And don't look so sad when you say that."