Part 11

It had been a whole week since Lily had slept in my room, and things had seemed to have quietened down. It was now Friday and I had arranged to meet with my friends at a party that was happening a couple blocks away. As I finalised my outfit with a few rings in each hand, I looked at myself in the mirror, and left.
I looked pretty hot.
I grabbed my keys off the side and shouted that I was leaving to my parents. I waited for their reply before I stepped outside.
Tonight was going to be fun I could tell.
I got my phone out my pocket and dialled my friends number
"Hey Kayla, where are you?" I spoke through my phone.
"We're just pulling up to your house in like 2 seconds." My bestfriend Kayla replied.
Soon enough I heard their car pull up and I hopped in the back.
"Hey guys." I said, looking at each of them.
"Hey Liv." Jackson said smiling at me from the mirror. Jackson and Kayla were dating, so sometimes it felt like I was a third wheel. Luckily for me, my other bestfriend Izzy was here too.
"Let's get this party started!" Jackson shouts as he starts up the car and drives off down the road.

We pulled up outside the house that the party was happening at and got out.
"This looks dope." Izzy said, putting her arm around my shoulder.
"Ew, why're you touching me." I joked, shoving her off. We both laughed and followed Jackson and Kayla into the party.
The smell of alcohol instantly consumed me as we stepped inside.
"We're going to get drinks." Jackson shouted to us through the music. "Do you want one?"
"Yeah please." I replied back, scanning my eyes around the party for anyone I might know.
"It's pretty busy isn't it." A girls voice said from beside me. I looked to my side and found a girl I'd never met.
"Dance with me." She asked, grabbing my hand.
"Erm." I looked back the other way to use Izzy as an excuse but she had already walked off somewhere. "Sure."
She led me to the middle of the room and turned round, backing up onto me.
My eyes went wide as I watched her grind on me In time to the bass of the music that was blaring through the speakers.
I hesitated before gently putting my hand on her waist to which she looked back at me and winked.
What the fuck is going on.
I looked up and I instantly wished I hadn't.
Just a couple meters away , Lily was dancing with my brother. I'm not sure why seeing that made me so angry, maybe it's because I know how he treats her, or maybe it's my growing feelings for her. Who knows.
I watched as he firmly grabbed her waist and pulled her closer against him. Disgusting.
I shook my head, refocusing my attention to the girl in front of me. I ran my other hand down her back and stopped at the other side of her waist. My eyes stayed put on her no matter how hard it was not to look up at a certain browned hair girl, who just so happened to be grinding in my brother right now.

My eyes shot up as I hear someone shout "fight!"
I look over to see a crowd of people, my brother in the middle of it. I quickly rush over, forgetting about the girl. I push through some of the crowd to see Ryan hitting another man, and lily stood close behind him. Too close behind him. I watch as Ryan gets punched in the face, stumbling back, making lily get knocked back. I see her trying to get Ryan away from the fight, and the other guy that is now hitting him again but it's no use.
My eyes meet hers and I see how scared she is.
Without thinking I walk over to her and grab her hand, pulling her away from the fight, and out of the party.
"What about Ryan?" She asks, trying to get out my grip.
I firmly, but gently grab her other hand to stop her going back in.
"Im not letting you get hurt because of something stupid that Ryans done." I say, letting go of her hands.
"it's his own fault he's in a fight, it's not worth you getting hurt for it."
She stays quiet for a minute and I take the opportunity to look what she's wearing. A simple tight black dress and a couple of necklaces, Even in such a simple outfit she still looks gorgeous. I suddenly realise that she must be freezing.
"You cold?" I ask looking down at her.
"Yeah a little." By a little, she means a lot. I can see her teeth chattering and how she's slightly shivering. I quickly take my flannel off and put it over her shoulders, and she smiles gratefully at me. How I would love to see her in my clothes more.
"Who was that girl you were with?" She asked quietly, looking down slightly.
"I don't really know to be honest" I replied, causing her to laugh.