Thank You!

To My Readers,

To My Readers,

I am so thankful and grateful to you. To the people who have been commenting, voting and messaging me this entire way through -- I love you so much.

I started this book back in April, a time when I truly needed an escape from reality. The one thing in my life that I looked forward to was waking up so that I could begin a new chapter for this book. I counted each milestone -- every hundred reads and every hundred votes -- and considered them significant. And more importantly, I kept track of every new reader because you matter the absolute most.

Thank you for giving me a place to share my thoughts and stories without the fear of any judgement. In the real world, there is already too much of that, so thank you for the escape from it all.

Writing Brandy and Benji's stories these past few months changed me so intently. When I started the story, I had zero clue where it was going. I didn't really have a firm plot outline so I just wrote one chapter at a time and it took me where the story is today. If you're reading this, I'm so thrilled you were a part of their story. Being a part of a fictional world with make-believe characters is such a wonderful thing. I know I can't be the only person who gets so lost in fictional worlds. I lose myself in them.

I plan on writing many more books in the future. I already have several drafts saved and also many more ideas for stories to share with you all. I hope that you stick around for those, but if Starboy is the only book of mine that you will read, I am still equally as appreciative. Thank you for supporting me and this book.

You all are more than readers; you are people. So if you want to message me, don't hesitate.

Once again, thank you so much for being here! Whether you've been here from the start or you are newer here, I am sososo thankful for you. Starboy has truly been such a wonderful journey for me to write and I hope you enjoyed it as well.  If anything, I hope I added a bit of fun, relaxation and escape from reality to your days through this story. That's all I wish to have succeeded.

Xo,
Bethany ❤️