2021:9-Tears

Lila smiled to herself as she walked up the steps of the school. She had come up with the perfect plan after Adrien made it apparent he was on Marinette's side. She didn't need him; there was bigger fish out there. He was just the prettiest.

"How was your weekend, Lila?" questioned Mylene.

"It was amazing. My boyfriend took me out for dinner." she recalled.

"Boyfriend?" asked Kim.

"Yep." she sighed in fondness, "His name is Damian Wayne. He took me out to get a steak dinner and there was so much left over, I just had to take some home with me."

Marinette, Adiren and Chloe looked at each other, but remained silent. They wouldn't tip her off to anything. She would bury herself and it would be beautiful. Individually, they texted Damian and let him know how happy they were to hear about his date the night before.

Lila stood outside the school, center of attention, proud she of what she had accomplished. She regaled her court with stories that they could only dream of. Chloe smiled to herself as she watched Damian park his car. She couldn't wait to see Lila bury herself, but it couldn't hurt to nudge things along, right?

"What resturant did he take you to?" she questioned, "I don't think you mentioned it."

Lila smiled at the thought of gaining Chloe's attention, "He took me to the Eiffel Tower. He said the cost was nothing to him; he wanted me to know how special I was to him."

"What did you eat?" Adrien asked, catching Damian's eye.

"I had a medium rare filet mignon with a cauliflower risotto. My Damiboo had beef tartare with couscous." Lila smiled, faking a memory, "He paid extra for them to bring out glasses of red wine for each of us."

Some people in the back of the crowd looked confused and looked around, noticing the other confused expressions.

'Wasn't the Eiffel Tower known for it's seafood?'

"It sounds so romantic!" Rose squealed.

"It sounds like complete and utter bullshit." A voice spoke, from behind.

Lila's group turned to see a guy around their age with jet black hair, olive skin, and piercing green eyes and he didn't look happy. Immediately, Lila took a step back and her subjects were quick to guard her. She covered her face and smiled and she brought out the fake tears.

'This is just too easy.'

"Why are you being so mean to me?" she sobbed, making herself look like the victim.

The boy held out a sealed envelope for her to take and spoke, "I decided to deliver this is person. This is a lawsuit for defamation, slander, identity theft, thievery, and for the sum of $10,000."

"What?" she shouted, ripping the envelope from his grasp, not even hiding the fact she hadn't been crying a moment ago.

"I called around. It seems you have dropped my name quite often. Once, I stated that I had no idea who you were, they were quite eager to learn where they would be getting their money from." he continued, not letting anyone speak, "Bourgeois, Agreste; you have my thanks."

The class turned to see Chloe and Adrien fist bumping with a smile.

Chloe smiled at their confused faces, but most of all Lila's, "Don't you recognize your own 'boyfriend' when you see him, Rossi? Damian Wayne has been spending time at Daddy's hotel for the last two weeks."

Lila felt her mouth dry out, as she hugged the envelope closer to her chest. She had no idea what to say or how she would get out of this mess.

"I don't like my beliefs being called into question." Damian declared.

"What do you mean?" questioned Alix, being the brave one to ask questions.

Damian Wayne walked past them and brought Marinette into his arms, before kissing her. No one was sure how to respond to that. Marinette would have called out Lila for lying, right? She would have told them she had a boyfriend!

"I missed you, Angel." Damian spoke.

Marinette giggled and remained comfortably in his arms, "You saw me yesterday."

"Wait! What?" spoke up Nathaniel.

Mari smiled at them, resting peacefully against the youngest Wayne, "You see, Lila, Damian is a known animal activist and vegetarian. There is no way he would order beef tartare. Besides, My Demon is Arabic; it's against his religion to consume beef."

"The last time someone tried to order for me, I threw the meal in their face and thanked them for wasting my precious time." Damian declared.

Marinette smiled, "He even saved a cow from a slaughterhouse and kept it as his pet. There's no way anyone would ever catch him eating beef."

"Since, I am here early, how about a movie?" the Wayne heir asked.

"I'd love that." the deisgner smiled.

Chloe and Adrien side-eyed each other, as the newly announced couple drove off, before bursting into laughter.

"Oh, my god!" Chloe laughed, "Their faces!"

"I know!" Adrien laugh, clutching his stomach.

Chloe looked at their shocked faces and smiled, "It, what, only took them three years and a lawsuit to figure out that Rossi was full of shit? Let's go, Adrikins. We must celebrate this victory!"

Adrien wiped his tears away and smiled, "We really should. I'll call Mari and see if she want to celebrate today or tomorrow."

"Perfect. She can invite Wayne." the Bourgeois' heiress commented.

"Yeah, it'll be nice to catch up with him." the Agreste heir spoke.

"Nice?" She scoffed, "Seriously? You're calling the Ice Prince of Gotham, nice?"

"Mari will be there to thaw him out. They don't call her the Sunshine Princess for nothing." he answered, "Besides, he is great at fencing. I'm hoping he can give me some tips to one up Kagami."

"Be a man and fight your girlfriend without cheating." Chloe remarked.

"Her mother is an Olympic champion and so is she! Let me have my win!" he demanded, as they walked away from the school.

Their classmates turned to get an answer from Lila about what they just witnessed, but she was gone. None of them had noticed her sneaking away from behind the scenes. Lila lied to them about dating Damian Wayne; they finally questioned, what else had she lied about?