.* 4 *.

Kirishima
I wake up and sit on my bed. I have to get ready for school. I need to stick to Bakubro so when he leaves today I can see Izuku. I'm not really one to text or call people...

"Eiji! Hurry up and come eat breakfast. You don't want to be late!"

I quickly get up and get changed. Before I head out of my room though. I take a glance at my arm. If I have to fight for your love. Then I'll do it the manliest way I can!

I'm thinking of actually asking him on a date...

"Eijiro!"

I snapped back to reality and ran downstairs.

Katsuki: "Leave me alone shitty hair!"

Eijiro: "Not gonna happen. A real man stays for the fight."

Katsuki: "What fucking fight?"

Eijiro: "You said you were going to make Izuku fall in love with you. Well...I know I'll make him fall for me!"

Katsuki: "Heh, I guess you are picking a fight with me. I clearly know him better, I'll be the one to win."

He soon enough gave me a wide grin and walked off. I guess I do have a fierce rival. My soulmate's childhood friend...

Izuku
Izuku: "Hi Kacchan! Hey Kiri!"

Katsuki: "Hi."

Eijiro: "Nice to see you again! Did you read the new issue for MH?"

Katsuki: "MH?"

Izuku: "It's a superhero universe. The one you didn't like."

I could see Kacchan get very irritated.

Izuku: "I did actually! Crimson Riot was so cool! I thought he wouldn't make it out of that mission."

Eijiro: "I know! I was on the edge of my seat!"

That's when I could feel someone grab my hand. I looked over my shoulder and saw Kacchan holding my hand. I could feel myself turn red as a cherry.

Izuku: "K-K-K-Kacchan!?"

Kirishima
I looked over and could see Izuku was a cherry with Bakugou holding his hand. It pissed me off. I soon enough grabbed Izuku's other hand.

Izuku: "K-Kiri too!?"

The expression he was making was so cute.

Izuku: "Guys..."

Soon enough he passed out.

Kirishima: "IZUKU!?"

Katsuki: "DEKU!?"

I managed to catch him and held him in my arms. I could feel my heart racing.

Katsuki: "Alright, pass him to me."

Kirishima: "Why would I do that?"

I stared daggers into him. Like I was just going to listen to him.

Katsuki: "I know where he lives. His mom is going to worry if he doesn't go home."

That's right...I don't know much about Izuku. Bakugou has even met his mom, I'm sure he's even been in his house. I sigh in defeat and carefully pass Izuku over.

Katsuki: "Dont worry shitty hair. After all, I'm going to win our little fight fair and square. I just happen to have the advantage."

He knows how to push my buttons. I hate it. He seemed like such a cool dude at first. To think he's unmanly. It's pissing me off. I stared at him and looked back down at Izuku. I sighed and began to walk home.

He's my soulmate and even if someone else is in love with him. I have to win.

Izuku
When I open my eyes...I was back home. I sprung out of my bed.

Inko: "Izuku!? Lay down. Katsuki just brought you home unconscious."

That's right...I passed out. I could feel myself blush again.

Inko: "Dont tell me...Katsuki is your soulmate?!"

I could feel my face redden more as I turn to face my mom.

Izuku: "N-No way! He's my friend. I...I just never thought he would hold my hand..."

I could see my mom smile softly at me.

Inko: "So...you haven't heard those special words yet..."

Izuku: "No...I did...I did meet someone new though..."

Inko: "I see..."

I looked away from my mom. Embarrassed that she's listening to my boy problems.

Inko: "You know Izu...there have been many who have had a crush on you."

Izuku: "WHAT?! MOM!"

She smimoky laughed and offered a smile.

Inko: "I'm sure you're soulmate will be incredible seeing how you've never had any interest in anyone else."

Izuku: "Well...I want my heart to only belong to them..."

Inko: "And that's what makes your love so special."

I looked back at my mom and I could just see her smile.

Izuku: "Thanks mom..."

Inko: "No worries. Now I'm going to go finish dinner. You wash up and meet me at the table."

I nodded and smiled as she left the room. I looked for a change of clothes when I noticed my phone light up. I pick it up and see that I have a message from Kacchan.

Kacchan 🤩—'Hey, meet me after dinner'

Deku 💚—'could it wait for tomorrow...'

Kacchan 🤩—'I need to talk to you as soon as possible'

I could feel myself blush as I sent him an 'okay'. I wonder what's so important...

Katsuki: "Finally made it. What took you so long?"

Izuku: "Well, my mom was worried since you did bring me home unconscious."

Katsuki: "Right..."

I could see him actually worried. It made me blush to see him like that.

Izuku: "So...? What was so important?"

Katsuki: "You don't like anyone right now, right?"

Izuku: "What?! W-W-Well—!"

Katsuki: "Go on a date with me."

Izuku: "...what?"

Katsuki: "Go on a date with me. And actual date."

Izuku: "I'm sorry...I must be—"

Katsuki: "I LIKE YOU DEKU SO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!"

I stared at him in awe. I would never have thought that he'd ask me out on a date. Wait—what about...

Izuku: "What about your soulmate Kacchan. I'm sure they'd be upset if they found out you went out with someone before them,"

Katsuki: "Well...I don't have one."

What...?

Katsuki: "I don't have a soulmate like most of you. Because I decided that I....I would only love you."

I could feel my heart race and my stomach drop. How can he not have a soulmate!? Everyone has a soulmate! Don't they?!

Katsuki: "Please...Izuku...go on a date with me."

He called me by my name.

Izuku: "I..."