|| 090 || Moonlight ⏳ O/F

Art by 2ndeminence on Danbooru

Not a request but I just wanna write domestic Kronii fluff and I doubt yall will complain

Ouro Kronii x !Gender Neutral! Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quiet, serene. The moonlight barely filtering through the drawn curtains sending pale light across the room. The wind brushed through leaves as insects and night critters a like came to life to bring about the melody of the night.

Kronii hummed, fingers brushing and twining through your hair as she sunk further into the plush matrass, relishing in the warmth of the downy blankets protecting the two of you from the night's biting chill.

She smiled, the joy tugging at her lips, faintly but still there. She thought about freeze timing, keeping the two of you trapped in this perfect moment for the rest of eternity, feeling this bliss for the rest of her existence. That would be fine with her, having you sprawled in her lap just resting peacefully without a care in the world.

With a soft chuckle she drew her hand back to her phone before leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead, pulling you closer into her embrace. You whined softly, turning in your sleep and pressing your face into her warmth, wrapping your arms around her waist before relaxing, letting out a comfortable sigh.

But she never did pick up her phone, and instead opted to rest her hand against your back, feeling the gentle puffs of your breath. Splaying her fingers out let her feel the faint pulse of your heartbeat The warden of time closed her eyes, letting her breathing fall into a similar fashion as yours.

"... Kronii.?" Soft, barely a whisper your voice broke the silence. Kronii blinked open her eyes, watching you fumble around before sitting up, still leaning into her warmth. Without thinking, she wrapped her arm around your shoulder, resting her head on yours, pressing another kiss to your forehead. It drew a sleepy hum from you.

"What time is it?" An easy question, she always knew the answer.

"Four past three in the morning. Why?" You yawned, pressing a few sleepy kisses to her exposed neck. Kronii shuddered, though not visibly. "You hungry? I can make us some snacks?" Kronii rested her hand over yours, fondly rubbing her thumb across your knuckles.

You just nodded, a soft smile peeking through the darkness. One last kiss before she stood up, this time her lips caught yours, her hand resting on your cheek before her form was captured by the darkness and her silhouette slunk out of the room.

Some time later, you weren't sure how long it had been, she returned with a platter of something, now lost to the dregs of your forgotten memories. It's sweet taste was the only thing you remembered, far to concentrated on the soft, blue eyes watching you through partially closed lids. The feeling of gloved fingers gently pressed the snack against your lips as you blearily nibbled in a still sleepy haze.

You had attempted to return the favour, only succeeding in smearing a little by the corner of her mouth. You both giggled, and you leaned forward and licked it off before she could even think of wiping the food away.

Time ticked away, blurring into a haze and the plate of snacks slowly depleted until it layed forgotten on the bedside table. Those soft touches returned, hands caressing cheeks, brushing over lashes before lazy kisses were pressed against forehead. Fingertips ghosting over fingertips, hands clasping in a warm, comfortable embrace.

Before you knew it, you were once again cushioned against time's chest, a plush warmth enveloping you. One blink and you were now resting against the pillow, face nuzzled in the crook of Kronii's neck as her fingers trailed through your locks. Another breath and the blankets were once again pulled up to your shoulders, fighting back against the faint chill.

You hummed, content. Without thinking, you started pressing kisses against her neck, trailing down to her shoulder before circling back and repeating the pattern. You felt Kronii chuckled, the sound reverberating through your being.

Her arms wound around you, turning the two of you to face the same way. Her arms remained wrapped around your waist, hands clasped around your own as you spooned. Legs tangled, breaths mixed and your heart fluttering softly while Kronii's soft, internal ticking noise continued.

A soft kiss against the back of your head and a wispy goodnight and you felt the sweet embrace of sleep wash over you as time continued her ongoing watch.