C.H.E.R.U.B.S

Heaven’s golden gates. The gates open and “Cherub Towne” is shown. Cletus flies in front of the camera.
"Well, howdy! I’m Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!"

The cherubs begin singing the C.H.E.R.U.B. Jingle.The scene cuts to a man jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. He splats onto a rock while a censoring cloud bubble reads “Owie!”
"♫ Does it make you want to cry? ♫"
Collin sings

Another person gets run over by a speeding train as “Oh No!” appears in a thought bubble.
Keenie sings along "♫ When your loved one has to die? ♫"

Scene goes to another man who accidentally shoots himself in the face with a gun. “Oopsie!” is seen in another thought bubble.
Cletus goes "♫ Does it hurt you through and through? ♫"

Clip shows a struggling man’s face turning blue in a hangman’s noose.
"♫ When your face is turnin' blue? ♫"
They all singed together

(Collin)"♫ Well, luckily for you... ♫" Collin pops Infront of the screen smiling

(Keenie)"♫ There’s somethin' we can do! ♫" Keenie spreads her arms out

(Cletus)"♫ We can help keep them alive, ♫" Cletus goes in the middle of the screen with his arms out

(All)"♫ So you can watch them thrive! ♫"
All three pose together, smiles in their faces.

The orange C.H.E.R.U.B. logo appears with a registered trademark symbol.
(All)"♫ ‘Cause here at C.H.E...R.U.B.! ♫ "
They sang together all cheerfully

Cletus rescues a woman from a pack of wild animals. Keenie pushes a scared Collin in front of them, as he holds a plank of wood with a nail in it.
(Collin)"♫ We’ll save your honeybun from dying violently! ♫"

The C.H.E.R.U.B. logo appears again.
(All)"♫ ‘Cause here at C.H.E....R.U.B.! ♫"
Cletus is shown waving a dismissive hand at a person handing him dollar bills.
(Keenie)"♫ No, we never even ask a fee! ♫"

Collin and Keenie give each other a hug in a yellow heart background.
(Collin)"♫ Because good people spread the love! ♫"

Small hearts of light spread out around a spinning Earth in space.
(Keenie)"♫ And we’re here for all above! ♫"

A stressed Collin rapidly writes on piles of paper in an office.
(Cletus)♫ We do the paperwork for you! ♫

Keenie lifts a boulder from a flattened woman, who gives her a thumbs up.
(Collin)♫ And the heavy liftin', too! ♫

The three Cherubs comfort a battered bleeding man in a car crash.
(Cletus)♫ So sit right back! ♫

The three Cherubs appear back on the screen and sing in harmony. They pose some more.
(All)"♫ And let us bless a sooooooul for you! ♫"

(All)"♫ Oh, we... are the C.H.E.R.U.B.! ♫"
The Cherubs appear on a small old fashioned TV. Blitzø blasts the TV with his flintlock pistol, and it explodes.
He was shown sitting at the table, Y/N was next to him and Millie was next to Y/N.

"Woohoo!"Y/N cheers out

" Nice one, B!" Millie calls out

"Gimme another, Mox!" Blitzø asked Moxxie, Moxxie nervously sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on with a scared look on his face. The 666 News logo appears. Blitzø pours gunpowder into his flintlock.

"Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!" Blitzø yelled out
Moxxie switches the channel. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominent breasts, holding a pitchfork. Blitzø,Y/N and Millie look bored.