chapter 39 | ring

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"Yours."

My face heated up and I looked away. He put his hand on my thigh. "Chase!" He mocked in a high-pitched voice.

I bit my lip as I looked back at him. He started laughing once he saw my face and I couldn't help but laugh as well. "I fucking hate you so much," I announced.

"We were just making progress." He sighed.

"Well, you can blame yourself for ruining it."

"Not my fault, your horny ass couldn't wait."

"Not my fault, your bitch ass couldn't give me pleasure." I snapped.

"Now you want the small dick." He mused.

"No, I'm actually good," I spoke. "I bet you want me though."

"Always."

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh."

"What?"

"You just... you can't just say all this." He was raising more conflict inside of me.

"Why not?" He questioned. "I can't be truthful now?"

"No, you can't." I sighed. "Remove your hand off my thigh." I took a hold of his wrist but it wouldn't budge.

"No."

"Chase put it on your lap, not mine."

"That's where it belongs."

"It belongs with me?" I asked. "Why don't you cut it off and give it to me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Is that what you want?" He asked. "Right now or later?"

"For fucks sake, tell me you were joking."

"No, I'm serious." He looked at me confusedly. "If you want it, I'll give it."

I closed my eyes, this fucking man.

"I was joking."

"All you have to do is ask, I'll go to any extent to get what you want." Nothing in the world could have stopped the blush from spreading across my face or the little smile to form on my face.

"What side did you wake up on that got you all flirtatious?" I questioned.

"The side where I saw you first."

"God." I groaned.

He chuckled and I stole a glance at his figure. He was lazily holding the steering wheel with his left hand and his right hand on my thigh. He didn't have that loneliness in him any longer. He actually surprisingly had a little smile on his face. His gray eyes didn't hold under bags beneath them. He looked like he was happy for the first time in a while.

He looked at me, raising an eyebrow and I shook my head. His thumb went in a circular motion on my thigh. I leaned over and placed a kiss on his right cheek. My lips lingered on his cheek a little longer than needed. I pulled back as my eyes noticed the burned marks under his jaw. He had many scars all over his body and some of them even looked like they weren't given by someone else but him.