Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley

Y/n POV

After we found Andreiko he took us to his lab I was talking to Erza I ask "How you and Chad doing" Erza said "We're doing fine but he's worried about you thou" I chuckle a bit I said "You know me Erza" Erza said "I know" I turn around ask "What toy car did Chad get a Toyota or a Lexus" I hear Erza chuckle she said "He actually got both".

I was surprised ask "Both" Erza said "Yeah I ask why did he want both and he said that he can bring us closer and maybe combine a car out of both for him" I smile said "He wants a hybrid" Erza ask "So what did you do that cause you to be on the news" I shake my head said "I can't talk to you about that, not yet" Erza said "Okay" I said "Tell Chad I said hi" Erza said "I will, I love you" I smile said "Love you too" I end the call.

Luke said "You should know the CIA will track that phone" I said "No they won't" I face him "After what happened against that bitch, I decided to make two untraceable phones so no one can trace it" Luke nods we walk towards Shaw, Hattie and Andreiko who sat on his chair Shaw said "Tell us everything you know about this".

Hattie shows her hand to Andreiko who said "My God" He looks at Hattie "When were you exposed" Hattie said "About 30 hours ago" Andreiko said "Then the capsules the containing the virus are still intact" Luke walks he said "So we need to neutralise it" But Andreiko shake his head said "No, it is not that easy".

Shaw, Hattie and I stare at him "It's not programmed to any DNA sequence" I move my head "It's fatal to everyone" I look back "In 42 hours, the capsules will dissolve, and she will be infected" I look to Hattie "Then the virus will go airborne" I look back "We are talking about Global contamination within a week" Luke ask "Why in the hell would you create something like that"?

Andreiko raise his hand said "Because I thought I was one of them" Shaw said "Eteon" I sigh said "Great" Andreiko lean in said "They told me they wanted to save the world through science" I shake my head and Shaw turns "I believed in their cause" I look at Andreiko "I developed the Snowflake to be a carrier for vaccines, a panacea for the whole world".

He move his head "But they redeveloped it into a programmable apocalypse" I lean back "To attack the weakest of us, those not worthy of Eteon's vision of the future" Shaw turn said "For a scientist, you seem incredibly stupid" I said "And a naïve idiot" Andreiko shrug said "Well, I'm a two-times Nobel Prize winner, but who's counting" He raise his hand.

Luke said "All right, you said the virus is programmable" I look at him "So, reprogram it" I look back Andreiko said "I can't reprogram it in a host" Hattie said "Just tell us how to get this thing out from me" Andreiko said "Well, there are two options" I tilt my head "And the first is easy" I ask "What is it" Luke said "Go" Shaw said "Finally".

Andreiko nods to Hattie he said "You kill her" I blink as Shaw ask "Excuse me" Andreiko said "Oh, and burn the body of course" I raise a brow while Hattie said "Of course" Luke said "Of course" I nod said "Of course" Andreiko nods said "No, I mean really burn it" Hattie said "Really burn it" I ask "How burn" Andreiko said "To ash".

Shaw ask "To ash" Andreiko said "Beyond all recognition" Shaw wave his hand ask "Let's assume that's not an option, shall we, genius" Hattie waves her hand in front of her Luke said "Yeah, it doesn't work for us, that include you Y/n" I said "Damnit" Shaw looks to me ask "What you think it's a good idea" I raise my hands said "Saves us the time".

I look at Andreiko and ask "What is option two" Andreiko points said 'There is a machine that could preserve her life and extract the virus" Hattie sits down Luke said "That should've been option number one" Andreiko leans said "Because it's impossible to get to" Shaw said "We'll decide what's impossible" I ask "Where is it"?