~ 57 ~

Unedited

Unedited

Author's POV:

All the girls left their room, giving the couple some privacy. Avi went to freshen up while Maya sat on the bed, waiting for him. Soon, after getting ready, he came out of the closet and saw Maya sleeping in the sitting position. He chuckled, looking at her, and went towards her.

He shook her slowly while she opened her eyes and yawned cutely. She stood up and hugged him, snuggling more into him.

"What took you so long, just to wear a shirt and pants?" asked Maya.

Avi looked at her amusedly, as she never complained about such things. He understood one thing: his bunny and his little man would give him a tough time. Well, he feels that it's going to be a baby boy this time, his little man.

"Umm, nothing. I need to match my wife's beauty, right? So, I took some time to groom myself to match your standards," said Avi.

"Whatever!" Maya said, twisting her mouth with annoyance.

He shook his head at her and kissed her forehead. She pulled more towards him by his shirt collar and placed her lips on his, taking them into a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arm around her waist and caressed it. With one hand, she was ruffling his hair, and she moved her other hand inside his shirt. She started to trace his abs slowly and seductively, making him hard.

He broke the kiss when he felt she couldn't take more and whispered in her ears, "Stop seducing me, Bunny. You are making it hard for me. You are already sore and tired. So, let your body relax a little, hmm."

He took a step back and looked at her from top to bottom. She is looking beautiful in her royal blue saree that has a golden embroidered border. She paired the saree with a heavy embroidered cut-sleeve blouse.

He was mesmerised looking at her and said, "By the way, you are looking beautiful, my love. I just want to undrape it off your body and make hard love to you. Only I know how badly I'm controlling myself."

(Avi and Maya's attires)

Maya lowered her head with shyness, bit her lips, and tucked her tresses behind her ear, making him chuckle.

"Shall we go down?" Avi asked, extending his hand.

Maya nodded her head and held his hand. With that, both of them moved down, holding each other's hands. They saw everyone waiting for them. The smile was not leaving their faces. They took blessings from the elders.