When...

~11:37 AM
~Hyrule Castle
~ May/13/????

"May I remind you, that you are useless to fighting Ganon?" The King spoke, Infront of the whole kingdom. "And may I remind you, it isn't my fault?" I responded back to him. "How do you think a newborn is in control of having a power or not? If so, don't go planting seeds in gardens if you want a bad plant." The crowd gasped at that. "What did you say, disrespectful-" "Brat?  Yeah, learn new things to say." I responded. 

Y/N Hyrule
13
Powerless
"The Worthless Child"

"Y/N?" Zelda's young voice rang out. "Mhm? Yes Zel?" I responded looking at my sister. 

Zelda Hyrule
10
Powerful
"Hyrule's Hope"

"Why are you and Father fighting?" She asked, looking as if she was on the verge of tears. "Oh, don't cry flower, it'll all be over soon. Just go into my room, try reading a book about relics, or go through one of my notebooks. k?" I look at my little sister. "Ok." the young blonde replied. "Alright, I'll be there soon." I said, patting her head. "Anyway, I won't marry this man. Thank you and good day." I said leaving my father, and the crowd, who assumed that I was going to marry some man I didn't know. 

I was back in my room, and I saw Zelda looking at something. The Silent Princess. "Do you like that flower?" I asked, scaring her. "Yeah, it's pretty." She said, running over to hug me. "Hey, I'm going to a friend's house for a bit. I'll be back soon." I told her. "Wanna help me pack?" I asked Zelda. "YES!" She was excited. 

*After packing*

It was nighttime and the castle was silent. I was wearing a normal outfit. I looked at my room again. I wasn't going to see this place for 6 years. I wrote a letter to Zelda. 

Dear Zel,
I love you so much little sis. I'll be back soon. As Ganon nears, I will return to help you. Take care of the Silent Princess for me. Don't forget our relic research. I'll be back soon
Love, 
Y/N

I put the letter on my desk. "Goodbye, Zel. Bye, Hyrule Castle." With that, I left the castle through my window. 

~Fin~

Thank you for reading this. Chapter will come out very slowly so, I'm sorry. Anyway, see y'all next chapter! (392) words.

~M a x