63.No escape.

You wake up again on that same cold ground while feeling your hair being carrest. You open one of your eyes and notice Helen staring at you, maybe her eyes looked different because of the dark room but it wasn't one of those eyes that look at you with care or anything like that, it felt like she was literally staring at your soul.

[Y/n]: "H-Helen?"

She blinks and her eyes return to normal.

Helen: "[y/n]~"

She leans in and kisses you gently on the forehead.

Helen: "I'm glad..."

A tear rolls down her cheek and lands on your forehead.

[Y/n]: "Helen, why are you-"

Helen: "I'm glad that I made the right choice."

She grips your hand with her other hand.

Helen: "I'm not sure if you're really [y/n] because your aura, smell, the way you act and talk are all different to me but..."

You use your free hand to wipe away her tears and then place it on her cheek.

[Y/n]: "I'm really happy that you trust me this much Helen and I promise that I'll do everything in my power to fix how things are right now."

She smiles and for the first time in your life you got to see her genuine smile that came from the bottom of her heart.

Helen: "You idiot, I'm not letting you do things alone."

It's weird how things have changed, she was once your enemy and now, she's acting like a completely normal girl.

She probably was like this from the very beginning, I just didn't spend enough time with her.

Helen: "And [y/n]~"

She blinks and her eyes change into the ones that you saw when you woke up.

Helen: "If you betray me or throw me away after saving your life, I will hunt you down and kill you, even if you kill me I won't rest until you're dead, do you understand~?"

"Mostly normal girl"

[Y/n]: "Uh, yeah! Absolutely! You uh don't have to worry about a thing!"

Helen: "Great!"

She blinks and her eyes return to normal.

Helen: "So, what should we do now? I can't use magic and I doubt that you can do much yourself right now."

You get into a sitting position and stretch.

[Y/n]: "Can't you just turn into your werewolf form?"

Helen: "Like I said, I ca-... right, it's not like anybody told you about it."

[Y/n]: "Told me about what?"

Helen: "That we need magic to turn into werewolfs."

[Y/n]: "Oh, I-"

Helen: "Thought that it came naturally? No, we need to use magic to turn us into werewolfs although our magic is a bit different compared to Catherine or anyone else."

She then goes silent, you wait for her to explain how it works but...

Helen: "What? Are you waiting for me to explain how it works or something?"

You nod and she shakes her head.

Helen: "I never really bothered to read the book about it to the end, we don't like reading about useless things especially if it doesn't help us in combat and reading is boring anyway."