Part 10

They both were breathing heavily as they have  just made love under blanket. Taehyung hovers above her again. He cups her face and showers her with kisses all over her  face, she  giggles due to its ticklish feeling.

He then stops and looks into her eyes deeply and  caresses her hair

Taehyung - everytime we make love it feels like the first time. I am falling more in love with you with every passing day baby.

Y/N smiles

Y/N - You are what I never knew I always wanted Tae. Falling in love with you is the easiest thing I have ever done.

He pecks her forehead and they share a passionate kiss feeling the love of each other.

**************
After some days

Y/N - is this deal so important for you that you are both nervous and excited at the same time.

Taehyung - yes y/n it can help our company to reach new heights. So yes I am a bit nervous.

Y/N hugs him, taehyung smiles and calms down a bit

Y/N - Don't worry Tae I believe you, you will definitely crack it.

He kisses her forehead and leaves for his office in hurry.

Time skip 

On the phone

Y/N - What! Omo I am so happy for you Tae. I told you you will make it anyway.

Taehyung - Yes love! Umm y/n I have invited my new business partner for dinner in our home so will you

Y/N - ( cuts him in between) Don't worry Tae I will manage everything.

Time skip at evening

Y/N - when will he come?

Taehyung - Few more minutes love. He said they are stuck  in traffic.

They hear a car has stopped in front of their house.

Taehyung - it must be him.

As  his new business partner arrives the house y/n's eyes widens after seeing the guest.

??? - Hello beautiful lady! You have a beautiful wife Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles

??? - this is for you young lady

He gives her a bouquet of flowers.

Taehyung - thank you that's so nice of you.

They both head towards the  living room meanwhile y/n stands dumbfounded on  the door.

After having dinner they were having small chit chats meanwhile y/n was sitting quietly lost in her deep thoughts .

Taehyung's phone rings

Taehyung - Excuse me!

He goes out to attend the call.