Planning

Dear Readers,

I'm so sorry if this chapter is really short. I'm in the middle of my exams before Christmas Break so I'm really focusing right now. After my exams, I promise I will write as many chapters as I can. I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^.

Love, sergeantinhell

"But I did meet a strange man in the forest" you said "A strange man? How so?" Jean asked "Well, for starters he didn't wear clothing that looked like a person from Mondstadt or Liyue should be wearing, it looks more like Paimon's kind of outfit but black and blue" you started.

Everyone looked towards Paimon.

"Paimon has nothing to do with that! Paimon hasn't met someone like Paimon in a long time!" Paimon exclaimed "Second, he knew I was not from here, I told him I was from Liyue but he said he had already been there and never have seen me" you continued "Well, I was there and I never seen him" you huffed.

"Someone who wears weird clothing......" Diluc mumbled "Did he wear a mask to hide a side of his face?" Diluc asked "Yes! He was wearing one to hide the right side of his face" you answered "You know him Master Diluc?" Venti asked "Someone new has been going to the tavern lately, he wears weird clothing and usually just sits in the table in the corner" Diluc explained.

"Oh I know that, Kaeya told something about a new guy in the tavern a few days ago, I never really asked anything more about it and just thought someone had wanted to get used to drinking" Jean said "Let's talk about that later, let's get back to the problem at hand" Diluc said "Let's put our crystals together" Venti said.

Everyone except you and Paimon took out a crystal.

"Let's start purifying these crystals first. Please, Aether" Venti handed the crystals to Aether. Aether started to purify the crystals making a wonderful glow break out.

"It is hard to believe such a thing is possible, until you've seen it with your own eyes" Jean said "Interesting. It's like filtering wine. The process is.....refreshing" Diluc mumbled. "Next is to fix the Lyre with it. Again, Aether please" Venti said handing the lyre over to Aether who replied with a nod before repairing the lyre.

"Now where should we summon Stormterror? It must be away from the city, else there will be casualties should we fail" Jean said "Perhaps here at the Winery..." she suggested "if the Winery was destroyed, it's not something I couldn't eventually fix but.... I'd still rather not go through the hassle" Diluc butts in.

"The wind that blows at sea or high places should be able to carry a bard's words faraway. It's never going to work if the air is too dry or suffocating" Venti explains "Paimon understands, Sea or high places, right? Then the best location to play the lyre would be....." "A cliff?" Aether finishes Paimon's sentence.

"If you go east from Starfell Lake, there are mountains south of the beach" Diluc said "Oh! You mean that beach we were on when you told Paimon about your sister?" Paimon turns to Aether. "If you head to where the cliff juts out, that place Is known as Starsnatch Cliff. What do you think, bard? Meets the requirements, no?" Diluc glanced at Venti.

"Lemme think.....Starsnatch Cliff..." Venti mumbled "Alright, let's do it there" he spoke up "Very well. Then let's meet at Starsnatch Cliff when we are ready. Please don't be late." Jean instructed.

------------------------------

You, Aether and Paimon were now walking back to Mondstadt.

Diluc had stayed in the Dawn Winery, Jean headed to Mondstadt earlier than you did and Venti.....who knows where he is at.

"What do you think (Name)? it's weird for one of the Mondstadt's ex protectors to suddenly attack the city" Aether said "I'm not sure, I've never seen or heard something like it, I thought protectors were supposed to be loyal" you sighed "Enough about that! That's boringggggg" Paimon whined "Well what do you want to talk about then Paimon?" you asked.

Paimon's eyes lit up.

"Let's talk about the man you saw in the woods!" Paimon said "Oh right, I almost forgot about that!" Aether exclaimed "What's there to talk about him?" you raised a brow "Well, didn't Master Diluc say that someone like him sticks around in the tavern?" Paimon reminded "How about we investigate about that matter after we deal with this Dvalin problem" you said.

"True, we must stick to the more important problem at hand" Aether said "So should we head directly to Starsnatch Cliff or do we need to gather some things first?" you asked "Hm, I don't think we need anything, let's go to Starsnatch Cliff" Aether said.

"Off to Starsnatch Cliff we go!!!"