eleven

Luna's POV
~*~

Today was the day, I was so excited to finally debut. I had spent the morning at dance practice with my back up dancers making sure everything was perfect for the stage tonight at MC countdown.

I had just arrived at the building where MC countdown gets filmed, Minju and Jae were ushering me through the building to where my designated dressing room was.

We had already been here a couple of hours ago doing a run through practice on the stage but now we were back for the real thing.

I walk into the dressing room to find Eunji and Misun already setting up, they look up and squeal excitedly when they see me enter running over to give me an excited hug.

"It's happening!" Misun smiles brightly at me.

"Are you excited?"Eunji looks at me as they both pat my back.

"Yes very," I smile.

"Okay let's get you ready!" Misun says.

~*~

After Eunji helped me get changed into my stage outfit, Misun finished off my make up and hair.

We decided to curl my hair and keep it down and I had a dark smokey eyeliner look going on which complimented my brown eyes.

"Wow you look unreal," Misun gushes, stepping back to admire her work on me.

I was wearing a strapless white crop top and a bedazzled diamond frayed skirt with a pair of black safety shorts underneath.

"Thank you," I smile at her.

I turn off my vlog camera and place it down on the desk. Minju informed me of the idea of me vlogging certain events to upload onto my YouTube channel which already had 4 million subscribers.

It was fun vlogging all the behind the scenes of my life and I'm sure my STARS will enjoy the content.

Plus Eunji, Misun, Jae and Minju were all very natural in front of the camera so we had a lot of fun while vlogging.

A knock at the door surprises me, I look over to see Jae opening up the door, Minju gets up to see who it is before he turns to look at me.

"TXT is here to wish you well," Minju says.

"Oh," I smile.

Jae opens the door up fully for TXT to all walk in dressed in their stage outfits as well since they were performing their latest single.

"Hello," They all greet me with a bow.

"Hi!" I smile standing up from my chair.

I walk over closer to them bowing quickly before giving each member a quick hug.

"Good luck for your performance!" Huening Kai holds his fists up excitedly.

"Oh thank you," I bow my head at him.

"We can't wait to watch your stage," Taehyun says.

"Ah I'm excited to watch your stage as well!" I say honestly.

"Shall we get a photo?" A staff suggests who I assume is TXT's manager.

"Oh yes," I nod my head.

"Come to the centre noona!" Beomgyu says gesturing for me to stand in the middle of the group.

I move to stand in between Huening Kai and Soobin and we all pose for the photo.

"Awesome," The staff member says.

"Fighting noona!" Yeonjun smiles at me.

"Thank you!" I smile at each of them.

They wave goodbye to me before leaving the room.

"Ten minutes," Minju tells me as he looks at his phone.

A sudden rush of nerves hits me as I shake out my hands taking a deep breath.

"Let's move to the side stage," Minju says.

Eunji and Misun grab their shoulder bags to do any touch ups right before as the five of us walk through the hallway and to the side of the stage where other idols were performing. 

I look over to see my backup dancers already there, they smile when they see me and give me thumbs up. The girls were all wearing a black set of shorts and a shirt that had a cut out around their stomach which looked really flattering on their bodies and the boys were both dressed in black pants and a big black loose button up shirt.

I run over quietly over to them holding my arms out for a big group hug. We all give each other pats on the back in encouragement as we hug before I let go of them and walk back over to Misun and Eunji who immediately begins to do touch ups on my hair and makeup making sure everything was perfect.

I glance over at Jae who gives me a smile.

"You got this LuLu!" He mouths being careful to not make any noise to disturb the idol who was currently on stage performing.

I take a deep breath as Minju hands me my sparkly white microphone which matched my in ears.

I shake my hands as if I was trying to shake out all of the nerves in my body.

"Fighting!" Minju whispers quietly giving me a nod of his head.

I take another deep breath as the MC announces my stage, before I get cued to walk onto stage in the black out lights.

This was it.